InsideView Employee Reviews about "work culture"
90% would recommend to a friend
(31 total reviews)
97% approve of CEO
Found 31 of over 223 reviews
Updated Jun 23, 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
a day ago
Looking to buy a non-Apple tablet for my adult son on Cyber Monday. It will be for casual use, mostly for streaming movies, but would also like to use Microsoft 365. Any suggestions? If he wants to use it for gaming, how would that change your recommendation?
Got a burning question about InsideView? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with InsideView employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Managers is happy with you only if you are entertaining them with stories and jokes." (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "work culture"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Jun 20, 2013Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHyderābād
Flexible Timings Competitive Pay Fantastic Growth Opportunities Great Work Culture Fund Activities Knowledge Sharing
Shedding the perks of a Start-Up and transforming into a bigger Organization3
- 5.0Apr 11, 2012Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
- Awesome culture of hard work and play - No shortage of challenge - Excellent recognition - Very solid, visionary, accessible senior management - Serious emphasis on preserving the culture through thorough vetting of new additions - You can and will contribute and be recognized for it - no place to hide - Good benefits (although 401k matching would be huge and greatly appreciated) - Fun, young, happy, intelligent and hard working/playing employees - Weekly Friday happy hours!
- Location - more centralized would be better - No 401k match - More refined/nicer office space (it's a little embarrassing bringing people in) - Better cross-departmental communication1
- 5.0May 31, 2020Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHyderābād
- Very employee centric, company is highly considerate about its employees - Such a vibrant and amazing work culture. - Excellent executive leadership - Plethora of learning oppprtunities - Diverse & inclusive company So happy to be a part of this company. Decision of moving to Insideview has been one of the best decision of my life. Feel so great I am a part of such a great and growing company.
- Nothing as such, I am a happy customer :)
- 4.0May 1, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsHyderābād
InsideView is a super fun place to work and the cultureInsideView is a super fun place to work and the cultureInsideView is a super fun place to work and the culture does wonders to one's personality. * Awesome work culture * Good place to learn * Reasonable leadership * Nice place to bounce ideas * Some teams have a culture of great collaboration and ideas exchange irrespective of seniority/experience * Courtesy and Respect at every level
Some places InsideView can work towards * Transparent company direction * Communicating Strategy so everyone can work towards it * Some teams (I have observed from outside) do not have enough empowerment from their respective leadership which disengages those team members1InsideView Response8y
Great feedback - thank you. We will work hard toward ensuring that our strategy is clearly communicated in our regular company meetings.
- 5.0Jul 16, 2014Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHyderābād
Great compensation & benefits - They focus on making you enter with a smile Great work culture & values Highly motivated and talented employees Great facilities
There are no cons for this company except for minor issues that are persistent in any start-up.
- 5.0Dec 12, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent EmployeeSan Francisco, CA
Fantastic leadership team that is totally committed to its employees. I've never worked somewhere that genuinely cared so much about the culture and people that make the company great. Strong product and solutions in a highly competitive space. InsideView will come out on top due to its leading developers, strategists, customer focus, and CEO.
Looking forward to seeing our company become better known all over the world.1
- 5.0Mar 4, 2021Customer Success ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
It has a great work culture The company really cares for its employees Management is very open to feedback on processes Many employees have been here for a long time and call it home! Many great internal growth opportunities.
No company is perfect, while the company continues to grow we are evolving and learning from our approach and the progress we make in our actions.1