Found 22 of over 223 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
11 hours ago
How to beat the sedentary life... when your job requires you to be sedentary? I work long hours, high pressure, etc. Average 10h a day, often more. It's just the result of working in projects with high intensity short deadlines. Time I rest is time I have to make up for later. There are many days where I finish at night and all day I've only moved from my desk to the kitchen and to the bathroom. Needless to say this is very unhealthy. How do you all beat this?
Got a burning question about InsideView? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with InsideView employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Managers is happy with you only if you are entertaining them with stories and jokes." (in 3 reviews)
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Apr 9, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearHyderābād
Teams are friendly and helpful.
work life balance is not so convincing with too many meetings after work hours.2InsideView Response8y
Thanks for your feedback; I'm glad you found InsideView to be a friendly environment. I appreciate your comment about meetings after work hours. with so many global teams, we constantly wrestle with the balance between inter-continental collaboration and respecting personal time.
- 4.0Feb 27, 2019Senior Data ScientistFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsHyderābād
Ample learning opportunities Good work life balance Highly skilled tech people Liberty to choose technologies and projects Flexible management
Nothing significant as such .
- 4.0Mar 27, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
-People are nice -Good office location -Pays well and good work life balance -stepping stone to better things for some
-Seemingly stagnant growth -Best talent has left the company -"Nice to have" product that can be a difficult to sell5
- 5.0May 15, 2018Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsHyderābād
- Work life balance is awesome. They completely trust the employee in using the leave/WFH policy, which really helps sometimes. As long as work gets done thats what really matters. - You are free to explore any new technology. This helps in great deal of learning - Hefty Pay
- Do not see any cons.1
- 5.0Feb 10, 2020Sales Development RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearSan Francisco, CA
- Company culture is supportive - Work/Life balance is fantastically balanced - Coworkers are all smart, driven and focused on both personal development and greater company initiatives; really feels like a family - Diversity and representation are phenomenal - Great benefits and PTO packages - Company initiatives are clear and razor-focused
- Open floor-plan office can sometimes get loud2
- 5.0Jan 20, 2016Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
Great values, zero politics, values culture - Hard (not impossible) to find such company in India. Work life balance is superb. No fuss about office timings and all, only thing matters is your deliverable.
You will mostly not find your work challenging hence learning curve could be flat. Cross team collaboration could be improved.
- 5.0Feb 15, 2018Data Scientist/Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsHyderābād
>> InsideView nurtures personal development and growth, and stands by its employees in hours of crises. It encourages you to challenge yourself in order to unlock your hidden potential. Good employee facilities and perks. Company values such as mutual trust and empathy are admirable. >> Great Culture, Flexible Hours, Excellent Benefits and Rewards, Exceptional Talent Pool, Opportunity to grow yourself & Reimbursements for training programs attended by Employees (For employee growth). >> Exceptional culture in India Team. Excellent work & life balance. You get all the freedom and resources to develop skills >> New opportunities are always around and you just had to raise to the situation and pick the work and ask for guidance to excel >> Senior people in the team are always open to help other team members in their subject matter >> Empowerment - Most of the people are empowered & can take decisions - depending on their managers though. >> Excellent Compensation and benefits >> Offers breadth of technologies that you can work in >> Most of the time work is challenging >> Fairly transparent performance review system >> Though the benchmark is set very high in my team relative to other teams, it is good for us to learn and excel in our career. >> No politics, probably because of new HR Director who is a wonderful person and also she is very transparent >> Drinks, Chocolates , milkshakes you name it, Facilities team will make it available to you right from next day.
>> Bring in Process into all the teams, many teams are lacking pace - Hire a good consultant, his/her goal should be 100% delivery from all the teams. >> Assign more realistic goals and make sure everyone is having one goal which is hard to achieve.1
- 4.0Jan 21, 2016Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearHyderābād
I have taken good decision by joining insideview. people are talented. cool environment. learning a lot in terms of technology. good work life balance. Manager does not interfare as long as work is delivered. exciting snacks are provided. which I like the most.. :)
space crunch, parking issue, I cant think anything more. If I compare to similar company, pay could have been better. Products need to be more matured to survive in the competition.
- 5.0Jun 26, 2012Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearHyderābād
Innovative product with very fast pace of evolution Cutting edge technology Respect to innovation and ideas Direct value addition in evolution of the product Amazing people to work with it's Fun to Work here Work life balance
I don't see any down side.