Insidesource Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Insidesource Account Manager Reviews

Updated May 2, 2018

Found 2 reviews

1.5

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Insidesource full-time

Pros

Awesome, high profile clients. Aside from a couple check-ins a month with the studio manager you have free range of managing your accounts per your own style... Whatever works best for you. You have a dedicated account coordinator to help with all your quotes, orders and scheduling.

Cons

High stress environment. You have some freedom but you also have a lot on your plate... In my opinion it's way too much. They expect an AM to wear many hats: manage existing accounts (full time job), take on new accounts regardless how busy you are, be your own designer and be your own project manager yet the company still expects you to meet a sales quota that matches the of BD executives. I average 15 clients... at a time, with at least 5 of them being very high profile that require a lot of attention , more than one AM can do. High High Stress environment.

Advice to Management

All clients are important...as well as your employees that keep them happy. Take care of your AM's. They have a very stressful job. Offer helpful solutions like interns to help with small tasks.. Let AMs focus on AM and not have them be designers & project managers and business development people. This is too much to handle to be successful.

Insidesource2018-02-08

Insidesource Response

February 21, 2018Manager, People Operations and Culture

Thank you for your feedback. We have very high performing employees who do great work for our company. We truly value hard work, enthusiasm, and integrity in all of our employees. This is all really good feedback and something we’ve already passed on and our management will definitely look at the workload. If you have any concerns you’d like to talk about in person, our HR team is always here.

"Accounting"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Carlos, CA

I have been working at Insidesource full-time for less than a year

Pros

Free food every week and alcohol

Cons

Unorganized. No structure not open to new ideas to be more efficient and high employee turnover

Advice to Management

To CEO reorganized your management team

Insidesource2018-05-02