Insight Global Reviews in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

4.4
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Insight Global CEO Glenn Johnson
Glenn Johnson

Pros
  • Great company that cares about it's employees (in 197 reviews)

• I was totally impressed by my Corporate Recruiter Morgan Buenz throughout the duration of the hiring process at Insight Global (in 189 reviews)

1. "Great Service"

Current Freelancer - QA Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Freelancer - QA Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global (Less than a year)

Pros

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than three months.I must say that Brittany has been very helpful in helping me secure a very good position.
    I have been very impressed with everyone at Insight Global.They truly deliver and I am so thankful that I chose them.They are also really good at matching the right people with the right roles. I am so thankful I came across this company.

Cons

I have no bad things to say.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and strive to get better.

2. "Great workplace"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global (Less than a year)

Pros

Great young atmosphere, contagious work environment

Cons

If its not your thing you will know immediately.

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

3. "Amazing!!!"

Current Contractor - Audiovisual Technician in Atlanta, GA
    Current Contractor - Audiovisual Technician in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

It easy, fair, and helpful!!

Cons

None. None. None. None. None.

Advice to Management

Give Edgar Escobar a raise, I am not joking. He has been wonderful and has helped me every step of the way.

5. "Thank you for changing my mind about working with a Recruiter!"

Current Employee - Associate Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Associate Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global (Less than a year)

Pros

I would like to thank Danica O'Malley and Carrie Boyce for helping me move from my usual dead end small office environment to a large corporation with so many opportunities for advancement. These ladies are very personable, friendly, fast and were always responsive to any questions I had via email and or telephone. Please promote and offer them raises as they really took all of the stress out of finding a new job for me. I am so grateful for all of their assistance!

Cons

None. I truly enjoyed my experience with this company.

Advice to Management

Continue training and hiring people like Danica and Carrie, they are excellent representatives of your brand!

6. "Business Analyst - Permanently placed with a company by Insight Global"

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Business Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

Fantastic recruitment team, Margaret Bergmann was a shining star in the placement process.
    Motivated to see candidate succeed, took the time and effort to ensure placement was a personal and professional fit.
    Extremely helpful and knowledgable, they were there every step of the way during interview preparation.

Cons

None at this time.

7. "Network Engineer"

Current Contractor - Network Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Current Contractor - Network Engineer in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

The qualities of working with Insight global is their very precise with getting you back into the workforce. Their consultant Managers place you based on you strengths and experience which makes it a lot easier when you interviewing with a client. They place you based on what the client is asking for.

Cons

Their onboarding process can be a little better. I had to fax the same info 4 times because they decided to upgrade MS Office. Make sure your on the same page when negotiationing you salary because two consultants give me 2 different salaries for the same position.

Advice to Management

Always be on the same page with the other hiring managers when your speaking with clients about their hourly rates.

8. "Analyst"

Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Hands down, Insight Global is one of the best recruiting agencies in the Atlanta area. Absolutely, perfect at matching companies with the best candidates. Ask for Katie or Yana both ladies are diligent, helpful, persistent and always personable. If you bring the professionalism and skill they will get you on the road to success. Insight Global has an active interest in making sure the candidate and the client succeed. The best for any company or candidate.

Cons

Misleading information about holiday pay.

9. "Performance Assessment"

Current Contractor - Senior Project Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Contractor - Senior Project Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

1. From my initial introduction, all interactions with the representatives of Insight Global have been above board.
    2. The first call I received about an opportunity within their portfolio, was made by Jeff Lison. And from the start he was honest in his assessment of my skill set, and made helpful suggestion as to how I could best maximize my search for employment.
    3. Once Jeff completed his screening of my skills, he introduced me to an account manager who provided additional screening suggestions.
    4. With the assistance of their recruiting team and the client rep. I was placed on a new contract that has proven to be a fit for my professional skills.
    5. Requirements related to on-boarding was seamless.

Cons

At this point I can't cite a viable reason as to support a contrary approach to conducting business with Insight Global.

Advice to Management

Maintain your course.

"SDR"

Former Employee - SDR in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - SDR in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Feels like college all over again. Cool culture with great competitive atmosphere.

Cons

This place is the definition of churn and burn. Their turnover rate is incredibly high and so with that it is hard to stay excited about the mission of the company and learn from people around you- as they are always changing. Not only that, but the culture promotes going out and partying with your AE's because that in combination with your hard work determines a promotion. It's all consuming.

Advice to Management

Put value into your SDR hiring process, as they are the people who are at the front end of your business model. Make them feel appreciated and invest in them.

"Fake reviews - You didn't get a 4 year degree for this"

Current Employee - Entry Level Recruiter in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Entry Level Recruiter in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the people are nice. But it's a sorority/fraternity environment. They make the new people LIVE together and if you don't you feel left out. They do this so you can have "fun" at work because the job itself is what people who are outsourced in India do- on the phone all day calling calling calling. Mind numbing.

Cons

They are telling all the recruiters to write fake reviews on here! Don't believe all the nice stuff you see it's not real! 61% OF THEIR RECRUITERS QUIT IN THE 1st 6 MONTHS!!! People are quitting left and right. The job is horrible. They only promote from within because you start with an extremely low salary and then your "promotion" is like 20 extra dollars. So they save money and you're stuck. YOUNG COLLEGE GRADS WANTING TO HAVE A JOB THEY ARE PROUD OF: STAY AWAY! Do not do it!!

Advice to Management

Stop being greedy

Showing 131 of 4,833 reviews