Insight Global Contract Specialist Reviews | Glassdoor

Insight Global CEO Glenn Johnson
Glenn Johnson

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Cons

1. "Great Agency To Work with"

Current Employee - Contract Specialist in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Contract Specialist in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Insight Global partners with great companies which lead to great opportunities and they are very responsive and professional. I personally work with Nicole and Jourdan and both ladies are amazing.

Cons

There are no cons that I have run across. They are professional, kind and encouraging and seem to really champion for you.

2. "Mediocre"

Current Contractor - Contract Specialist in San Francisco, CA
    Current Contractor - Contract Specialist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

401k matching 2% up to $250, flexible hours, offer health, dental and vision

Cons

Could have better 401k, health care options limited, no paid time off, no paid holidays, high premiums on insurance

Advice to Management

Standard fare for contract work. Having options to have health coverage is nice if you aren't interested in ACA plans. Yet, there are too many downfalls to really advise anyone to work as a contract employee.

3. "Very Professional and Compassionate and Dedicated"

Current Employee - Contract Specialist in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Contract Specialist in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Insight Global (More than 10 years)

Pros

I would like to send a 10+ star kudos to Dylan Marshall and Morgan Pakulak, they are remarkable individuals, and very professional, dedicated and committed, they went above and beyond with me, I would recommend anyone to work with both of them, as well would refer Insight Global to anyone I know. From the day I spoke with them I was left with a great impression, they worked with, constantly kept me up to date on the process and encouraged me along the way, I am so happy that they were with me, and I landed me a great opportunity.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.. all positive

Advice to Management

You are so fortunate to have these 2 individuals on your team, I can definitely see why Insight Global is so successful employees make a team and it really showed how both Dylan and Morgan go above and beyond leaving a very lasting impression how they both worked together to get the job done, Well done Dylan and Morgan, you have made me a very happy person and I wish you both continued success at Insight Global.