Insight Global Reviews | Glassdoor

Insight Global CEO Bert Bean
Bert Bean

3,749 Employee Reviews

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Insight Global is a very positive environment, with a work hard play hard culture (in 225 reviews)

• This company is a very work hard play hard environment and challenges you everyday making everyday rewarding (in 109 reviews)

Cons
  • I don't have any negative to say (in 106 reviews)

• The work/life balance isn't great, but if you're committed to the company it can be worth it (in 89 reviews)

1. "Insight Global Employment Experience"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Insight Global is a fast paced work environment that keeps you actively engaged in your work all day long. The work culture of the Philadelphia office is unparalleled to any I've seen thus far. The opportunity for success is very clearly present for anyone willing to put in the necessary work. My co-workers are a perfect mix of professional and personable. The company does a wonderful job of training new employees and giving them all the necessary tools to fuel their own success.

Cons

Insight Global doesn't have many cons. Those who are seeking a "9-5 job" where they can show up to clock-in and clock-out should look elsewhere. Insight Global is a company that rewards those who take pride in their work and those willing to preform the necessary work to be successful.

"Read Carefully"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - IT Recruiter in San Jose, CA

I worked at Insight Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Challenging position so you learn to work efficiently.
    If you do well, you can make a lot of money

Cons

Well basically it's pretty bad. This is not a "5 star review", the only reason I rated it 5 stars is because when I accepted the job, I didn't see the bad reviews so I thought this company was a good. Once I was about 8 months in and truly fed up with Insight Global, I looked at the 1 star reviews figuring I couldn't be the only one and people wrote pages and pages of true bad reviews on Insight Global. A person on average quits every 1.5 weeks(we tracked it). Some of the account managers are pretty rude because they are doing so well and think they own the place but not all of them are rude. When you put in your two weeks, they let you go on the spot and I didn't get my two weeks pay, even though in the agreement that I signed said I would receive 2 weeks severance pay. They sell you on the fact that you get a 10k bump in pay after 6 months which is BS because once you turn salary you make less because you can't work overtime anymore(well you do work way over 8 hours but you just don't get paid more for it). You really do feel like a number here. The company itself makes a TON of money every single week yet we had to pay for our own Christmas and boat party. One Sales Manager in particular is bad and he makes a lot of people feel very uncomfortable, including myself. All in all, I would not make this your first choice. After this go to the lowest reviews, If you notice, a lot of the positive reviews are one to two sentences long and the lowest reviews are paragraphs long. If so many people actually raved about this company like they( college recruiters and upper management) say they do, it should show in the reviews. I really have no problem with hard work and long hours. It's how they treat people that I don't like. Health plans are pretty bad and they only match up to $250 dollars for your 401K. $250 is 2 grocery trips..

3. "Insight Global Review"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Grand Rapids, MI

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

Insight Global is amazing! The atmosphere and company culture really make you feel like you belong. They are always there to answer any questions or concerns and everyone really looks out for each other! They have a really "Go Get-Em" attitude and it is an unbelievable work environment. I love it!

Cons

I have not found anything that I dislike about this company

4. "Professionals"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

Expert in matching candidate skills and background to employer requirements.

Cons

No negatives during my recruiting and on boarding experience with Insight Global.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire, develop, and reward your first-class recruiters.

5. "Recruiter"

I worked at Insight Global part-time

Pros

I really enjoyed working for this company. Great environment and team.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

6. "Well deserved 5 stars!"

Current Employee - Service Tech in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Service Tech in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Benefits, competitive pay, great employees

Cons

In the time period I’ve worked here, I don’t have any Cons to list.

7. "Offers benefits to temp employees"

Current Employee - Contract in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Contract in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

IG offers 401k and a match while you are working on a contract for one of their clients. They may show up to your job with breakfast or lunch. The PTO request and timesheet submittal is very convenient. The Raleigh Office staff is very personable and always quickly respond to my emails with follow ups.

Cons

Overall I am impressed with IG. The health insurance is more than I paid at my last permanent full time job, which I expected. It is cheaper than COBRA.

8. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

The culture of the company is great! Its somewhere where you don't mind getting up in the morning and going to work. Everyone is very professional and supportive of each other and willing to help one another always.

Cons

It can be stressful at times but the hard work does pay off.

Advice to Management

None!

9. "Insight Global Review!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Unlimited opportunity for growth
    Approachable leadership
    Culture
    Compensation
    Challenging

Cons

It is challenging, but if you're willing to work hard, you will be rewarded!

Advice to Management

Keep it up!

10. "Excellent Recruiting Firm"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Great communication! They answered my emails and return my calls very quickly. They were great and guiding me through the process.
    -Solid contacts! They are well connected in the Raleigh-durham area. They have big clients such as Cree, Cisco, Cintas and Red Hat.
    - Cameron Moser is an excellent recruiter who really helps get you to the position and company you are looking for. He keeps your expectations realistic and is very good at communicating, keeping you consistently updated.

Cons

Not much here, but if I had to be nitpicky, I'd say maybe a little more pre-interview prep would be good. Other than that, great company!

Showing 3,749 of 6,208 reviews