Insight Global Reviews
Updated Jun 6, 2023
Filter by Topic
Found 6,640 of over 11K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Is anyone else getting harassed on LinkedIn by Insight Global recruiters for seasonal tax jobs? I block one but then someone else sends the same standard/copy paste message, like multiple a week. What a crappy business practice. It’s the LinkedIn version of spam marketing calls.
I just received a work-to-hire contract from @Insight Global. Does anyone have any experience with contact work with this company? Does the company you eventually/hopefully hire on with in the end pay you similarly to what was negioated with Insight Global? I am use to contract companies paying you way more and then when you join as a full time employee you might take a pay cut because as a contractor you don't get any benefits. But Insight Global is offering me this weird hybrid of benefits.
Everyone tells me to use a recruiting agency to help find jobs. How does this even work? How can i actually sign up to speak with a recruiter on the phone and tell them what i'm looking for? I've uploaded my resume and have applied to jobs on every agencies website such as Actalent, Robert Half, Korn Ferry, Aston Carter, Randstad, Vaco, Toptal, Kelly, Insight Global. My LinkedIn is open and filled with keywords, my resume is on indeed, dice, careerbuilders, etc. and i still get 0 calls/emails.
Got a burning question about Insight Global? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Insight Global employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Insight Global is filled with great people to get you hired for a job that best fits you." (in 509 reviews)
- "That is the recipe for a great culture and also having Leadership that has been in your shoes as well." (in 348 reviews)
- "Good pay and the Insight Global employees I interacted with were very nice and did a superb job communicating everything I needed to know." (in 274 reviews)
- "They are great in communication and do their utmost to get you started as soon as possible and keep back" (in 260 reviews)
- "Ver Helpful and friendly Staff" (in 248 reviews)
- "No benefits and an exceptionally high amount of turnover." (in 341 reviews)
- "There is no work life balance if you want to do well in this company." (in 129 reviews)
- "poor management and over worked" (in 127 reviews)
- "It's long hours but frankly I work with my best friends so it's hard to complain." (in 125 reviews)
- "Low Salaries and no remote work" (in 106 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Insight Global and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Featured Review
Great Opportunity!!Aug 15, 2022 - Technical RecruiterRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Insight global is an awesome company. I’ve been here over 2 years and you can see so much reward and growth. I am beyond thankful every day that I didn’t listen to the negative reviews on here. I will be honest the negative reviews are because some people walk in thinking it’s going to be easy. You have to work hard here though. If you want to be in sales, it’s not going to be easy. But to earn this kind of money the hard work is so worth it. It’s not a scam, insight global is the real deal. You have to want to want growth and be a hard worker though. It will eventually get easier too!
Really none - lt’s a great company and job security here is amazing
Thanks so much for leaving us a review. It's truly an honor to hear that Insight Global has made such an impact on your career. We are lucky to have you!
- Current Employee★★★★★
Help Desk (NOC Admin)May 7, 2023 - Help DeskRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Finding Stable contract jobs with Fortune 500 Companies
No reviews, no pay raises as economy increases
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
OK starter job but do not stay longMay 31, 2023 - Senior Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- learn a lot about other industries/companies/jobs - working directly with clients is great experience; learn how to speak the language of directors, VP's, and C-Suite level leadership - can make some good friends - good job stability - they do not lay off sales people or recruiters - good access to trainings and professional development
- frat-like culture that turns into a very toxic work environment quickly - leadership is young, inexperienced, and stressed out, so they turn around and stress out those below them even more - salary is extremely low and you don't make good commission until you've passed a very high bracket - leadership also micromanages every little thing about those below them; they treat their subordinates like children - very difficult for many to maintain mental health and wellbeing while working here, have spoken with numerous people who have struggled with this and had to leave IG because it got so bad - horrible lack of diversity - everyone seems to come from 3 main PWI's - toxic approach to those who quit - leadership seems to immediately start bad mouthing them and people begin to turn against them, rather than being happy for them - extremely metrics-driven even when it sometimes doesn't make sense
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Starter job onlyMay 27, 2023 - Account Manager in Denver, CORecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Decent place to start as a recent grad or to get your foot in the door with recruiting/sales on your resume in order to get a better job and move on to the next thing. that's about it
Wouldn't recommend taking the job if you have better options/offers or staying long at all. The pay and benefits are horrible and culture becomes very toxic after a while. They paint a glamorous picture but really just want to work you to death while acting like it's a sorority/fraternity. You get very little in return and the financial growth they promise you when you are hired will not come to fruition and comes at a high mental price with the sacrifice of work life balance. No job should be this stressful or cause this much mental trauma, especially one that is at a 35k salary.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Awesome jobsMay 30, 2023 - Data Scientist in Washington, DCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They will work to find the right job fit for you and your career. They are honest and deliver both good and unfavorable feedback to you in a professional way when others just leave you upon unfavorable outcomes. Mature and highly professional staff.
They have plenty of relationships and opportunities with clients but tend not to keep up with helping you manage client relationship management. To be fair though, sometimes there are just bad and unprofessional clients. The drug tests and background checks run out and you most likely have to keep getting tested and screen.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Caring? I don't think so.May 30, 2023 - Independent ContractorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I had good income for 2 and a half months.
2 and a half months into my 1-year contract, the company Insight Global placed me with ended my contract because I didn't want to move to New York. When I was hired, I was living in Wisconsin. The job was 100% remote with no talk whatsoever about the company wanting to move to on-site. I know that this isn't Insight Global's issue, however I haven't even heard from my recruiter. Her boss is the one who called to tell me. Juts left hanging. I wasn't even given half a second to process over the phone that I had just lost the job, and wasn't asked to set up some time to discuss them even looking for another position for me. Just nothing. Left here with a 1-year lease on an apartment that is now going to damage my credit and rental history. Great caring company. I think I'm just going to leave corporate america altogether and burn my bachelor degree that I still owe 30k on.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Useless middlemenJun 5, 2023 - Contractor in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Hands-off management style, prompt communication, somewhat competitive wages, easy placement
Health insurance packages are either useless or extremely expensive, other benefits are practically nonexistent, and very little support is offered to employees. Management had almost nothing to say to me during my assignment except to pressure me not to take a vacation that my job site supervisor had no issue with.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
Great Place to Work!Mar 20, 2023 - Senior Account ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Hands down, the opportunity for financial growth and independence, coupled with amazing friendships with peers, are the main highlights of Insight Global. Leadership at the team level (Sales Managers and Directors), has always been incredibly transparent with why we are doing what we are doing - they are willing to get in the boat with you and help however possible. You can truly feel they are invested in your personal, professional and financial growth. One of our core values is "leadership is here to serve" - which I truly feel is 100% true! Keep up the great work!
Parental leave policies are fairly outdated. For a company that has so many women in leadership, I would expect to see this change in a few ways. First, equality across the board with parental leave - rather than "maternity" and "paternity" leave, which greatly vary in length as it is, and can inadvertently ostracize individuals who may not fall into one of those categories. Parental leave benefits should be standardized across the board, for all employees, entering their journey into parenthood. Secondly, the length in which parental leave is given, should ideally be extended. As it stands, new moms gets 12 weeks and new dads get 2 weeks (yikes). Would love to see a more progressive approach that is equal and only referred to as "parental leave," and also offers new parents a bit more time to bond with their new additions - 4-5 months would be a huge win.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
Poor Communication at TimesMay 22, 2023 - Senior Accountant Consultant in Memphis, TNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very upbeat and they work hard to get you just what you need They have many different specialties and high profile clients You get paid weekly only one week in arrears and W-2. The Pay is very fair and competitive
They are extremely busy, and many times you are working with initial contact, but the placement person is another person. Sometimes the two are not connecting, this almost cost me the job I got, and I would not have been able to go back to the previous job. This was probably a fluke, it sure was embarrassing for the both of us the first day I showed up for orientation.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★
Great ExperienceMay 23, 2023 - Customer Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This company was excellent at running a temporary employment program. My job was working in a government contract and I had the honor of helping people across all fifty states of America. My program was expected to last six months but it turned into a two year job. The pay was very competitive and better than what most businesses were paying at the time. Company supplied me with all needed equipment and computers. Work from home was a major plus, as well as their generous PTO benefits.
This is a temporary position, and most likely your employment will end at some point. At my job, we were notified of the contract ending on very short notice. However, this is to be expected when you work at a temp agency, so I wouldn’t count it too much as a con.Continue reading
Insight Global Reviews FAQs
Insight Global has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 11,137 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Insight Global to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
72% of Insight Global employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Insight Global 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.
According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Insight Global to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be work life balance, benefits.
Insight Global Response
Social Media & Review Strategist