Insight Global Reviews | Glassdoor

Insight Global CEO Bert Bean
Bert Bean

3,688 Employee Reviews

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • It is truly work hard/play hard in the best way possible (in 221 reviews)

• The staff have been very accommodating through out the whole process in matching me with a great company (in 249 reviews)

Cons
  • I don't have any negative to say (in 107 reviews)

• The work/life balance isn't great, but if you're committed to the company it can be worth it (in 86 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Applications Support Specialist in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Applications Support Specialist in Austin, TX

I worked at Insight Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great work environment with decent pay

Cons

The hours fluctuate way to much

"Read Carefully"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in San Jose, CA
    Former Employee - IT Recruiter in San Jose, CA

I worked at Insight Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Challenging position so you learn to work efficiently.
    If you do well, you can make a lot of money

Cons

Well basically it's pretty bad. This is not a "5 star review", the only reason I rated it 5 stars is because when I accepted the job, I didn't see the bad reviews so I thought this company was a good. Once I was about 8 months in and truly fed up with Insight Global, I looked at the 1 star reviews figuring I couldn't be the only one and people wrote pages and pages of true bad reviews on Insight Global. A person on average quits every 1.5 weeks(we tracked it). Some of the account managers are pretty rude because they are doing so well and think they own the place but not all of them are rude. When you put in your two weeks, they let you go on the spot and I didn't get my two weeks pay, even though in the agreement that I signed said I would receive 2 weeks severance pay. They sell you on the fact that you get a 10k bump in pay after 6 months which is BS because once you turn salary you make less because you can't work overtime anymore(well you do work way over 8 hours but you just don't get paid more for it). You really do feel like a number here. The company itself makes a TON of money every single week yet we had to pay for our own Christmas and boat party. One Sales Manager in particular is bad and he makes a lot of people feel very uncomfortable, including myself. All in all, I would not make this your first choice. After this go to the lowest reviews, If you notice, a lot of the positive reviews are one to two sentences long and the lowest reviews are paragraphs long. If so many people actually raved about this company like they( college recruiters and upper management) say they do, it should show in the reviews. I really have no problem with hard work and long hours. It's how they treat people that I don't like. Health plans are pretty bad and they only match up to $250 dollars for your 401K. $250 is 2 grocery trips..

3. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Insight Global is the epitome of work hard play hard. If you work hard, you will be successful here and management gives you all of the training you need

Cons

Can be competitive at times

4. "Recruiter Review"

Current Employee - Recruiter
    Current Employee - Recruiter

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

Great incentives, mentor program, open work environment, and everyone here becomes family from day one!

Cons

No downsides that would deter me from the job

5. "Mechanical Assembler"

Current Employee - Assembly Mechanic in Ramsey, NJ
    Current Employee - Assembly Mechanic in Ramsey, NJ

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very competitive wage rates ,Coaching and Guidance for the company interview , They Offer Benefits , Easy process to submit working hours through their web page.

Cons

No Paid Holidays , No sick time

Advice to Management

In my case I work in one state and live in another, There could be some
     Duel State Tax info for employees in this situation as i.e.; what you pay to the working state is deducted from the living state so you are really just taxed once partially in 2 states , tax tables would help and things an employee might need to consider.

"Thank you Mollie Mackovjack and Insight Global."

Current Employee - NOC Technician in Fort Mill, SC
    Current Employee - NOC Technician in Fort Mill, SC

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

So far I have obtained a position through the hard work and dedication of Mollie Mackovjack. She has gone above and beyond what it takes to be surrounding one self with the customer. I will recommend and I have recommended Mollie with Insight Global to family and friends. Currently she is working with one family member and one friend that I have recommended them to. Again, this company has gone above and beyond for me and I can’t thank them enough. The line of communication is amazing and I couldn’t of asked for me. Thank you Mollie Mackovjack and Insight Global.

Cons

Nothing, I would not change a thing as long as all the employees are like Mollie Mackovjack then you will have an amazing time. No cons here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the amazing work!

7. "Best Company to Work For!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked for Insight Global for about 4 years now and feel so lucky to have had this opportunity. I received great training when I first began my career here and feel as though my management still invests in my development and success. At the end of the day, work is work - that's why we get paid - but this is a fun environment with the opportunity to make a lot of money if you have the work ethic to back it.

Cons

There are some things that are out of your control (a candidate being prompt for their interview, etc) which can be frustrating.

Advice to Management

None

8. "IT Recruiter"

I worked at Insight Global full-time

Pros

great office environment, easy to make friends

Cons

long hours, often cranky people on the phones

Advice to Management

work harder on developing recruiters

9. "Review"

I have been working at Insight Global full-time

Pros

Great company. I’ve been working for Insight Global a couple months now, and all have been great. The people there are very kind, and help you every step of the way.

Cons

I have none so far.

10. "Match-Makers"

Current Employee - Project Manager
    Current Employee - Project Manager

I have been working at Insight Global full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are people who simply bring you whatever opportunities hit their inbox and then there are those who seek to match the right candidate to the right opportunity. Alexa Langdon and Emily Schlotman have proven to be part of the latter. They understood the need to balance the needs of the organization and the needs of the resource. Highly engaged and with open communication they were able to put me in a situation where I will continue to grow in my career and be successful.

Cons

I have only had positive experiences.

Showing 3,688 of 6,080 reviews