KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Insight Global

Is this your company?

Insight Global

Add a Review

Insight Global Employee Reviews about "hiring process"

Updated Dec 7, 2020

Found 282 of over 8,962 reviews

3.9
Insight Global CEO Bert Bean
Bert Bean
1,299 Ratings
Pros
  • "It's a great company to work for(in 319 reviews)

• "The staff is very thorough and upfront about everything during the hiring process(in 282 reviews)

• Cons
  • "You cannot make commissions until you are a pro recruiter or an account manager(in 193 reviews)

• "Long hours and not a great work life balance(in 157 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Insight Global and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "hiring process"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Freelancer, less than 1 year

it was overall great experience

Dec 7, 2020 - Senior QA Engineer in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Overall it was a great experience! Chris and Ricardo made the hiring process simple and easy. As well as they very responsive and helpful along the way during my contract at PayPal

Cons

not much I can think off

2. 5.0
      Current Contractor

Positive Responsive Communication

Jul 16, 2020 - IT Business Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

The level of professionalization I received from Annie and Mckenna throughout the hiring process was above and beyond what I've ever experienced. They both consistently followed up with me on the status of the position I was applying for provided constructive feedback on what to speak on during the interview and what the next steps would be. I never had to question where I was in the process it was already explained. Looking for employment just after being laid off in this current environment was stressful but having people like Annie and Mckenna in your corner makes all the difference in the world. I am so very grateful for their encouragement and professionalism.

Cons

There are no Cons in my experience.

3. 4.0
      Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

N/a

Sep 29, 2020 - Teledata Associate in Augusta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Quick results to hiring process.

Cons

Mixed communication/changes between them and company temporarily working for.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Covid-19 Contact Tracer

Aug 28, 2020 - Covid-19 Contact Tracer in Pittsburgh, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great management and hiring process

Cons

I have nothing to enter for cons

5. 5.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Best recruiting company in the area

Dec 16, 2019 - Human Factors Engineer in San Diego, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have only worked with 2 of the recruiters, Sam and Jessica, but the experience has been amazing! They helped land me my dream job and first role out of college, and were incredibly supportive through my hiring process (even showing up for my first day). Since I am only a contractor at my current company, it is great to have a recruiter on my side to assist with employee benefits. From negotiating my contract for me to scoring me sold-out conference tickets, Jessica is an incredibly accountable person who goes above-and-beyond in showing that she cares about others’ professional success. If I do end up getting hired as a full-time employee, working with the recruiters at IG would definitely be something worth missing.

Cons

The time-tracking system can be confusing and the experience might depend on the recruiter you get.

6. 5.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Kelsey was very helpful and guided me all the way to my first day of work.

Jun 1, 2020 - Construction Engineer/Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Kelsey was great and helped me through the entire hiring process. She is an important asset to Insight Global.

Cons

I experienced no cons at Insight Global.

7. 5.0

Fantastic HR practices

Feb 14, 2020 - Business Analyst in New Haven, CT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Transparent hiring process which delivers on time, consistent, and accurate responses. By far top 1% of recruiters I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

Cons

The position was closely aligned with my education and experience but was not the best fit at the time.

Insight Global Response

PR Manager

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear about your experience with Insight Global and Hayley!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Insight Global is at the top of their game!

Jan 16, 2020 - Senior Business Analyst in Vancouver, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had the pleasure of working with Lindsey Forde and Jill Shular at Insight Global. They were key in finding my next employer. They are both attentive, committed and intelligent women. Both were able to quickly assessed my skills and background and find a compatible employment opportunity for me. They were right by my side through the whole interview and hiring process. They were also able to answer any questions I threw at them. I would definitely recommend Insight Global to anyone looking for employment opportunities.

Cons

There are no cons to report.

9. 4.0
      Former Contractor, more than 1 year

Great company to get a foot in the door

May 21, 2020 - Network Analyst in Winter Park, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Easy hiring process and lots of opportunities within the company

Cons

Salary could be higher, but it's a great spot for a first job in a specified career

10. 5.0
      Current Contractor, less than 1 year

I am a self motivated, dependable multitasking candidate.

Apr 13, 2020 - Customer Service Representative in Dayton, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

The staff is very thorough and upfront about everything during the hiring process. Their level of communication skills during the whole hiring process is great. A very pleasant experience overall.

Cons

I don’t have any complaints.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 282 Reviews