Found 2 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about Insperity? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Insperity employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and you can work remotely." (in 140 reviews)
- "Having a great culture is a priority and it shows!" (in 101 reviews)
- "Work life balance is great with this company" (in 82 reviews)
- "Great people to work with (co" (in 61 reviews)
- "Voted one of the best places for High Moral and Great leadership." (in 39 reviews)
- "The pay is low and you don't get enough hours." (in 41 reviews)
- "Bad management and I mean bad." (in 26 reviews)
- "Low salary for entry level" (in 23 reviews)
- "Training department is all smoke and mirrors because managers do not allow you to practice what is preached since they select the ones who will succeed." (in 20 reviews)
- "Lack of accountability in upper management." (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Insperity and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "sales cycle"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Feb 23, 2016BPACurrent Employee
Great place to work. the sky is the limit with regard to commission because you get residuals. Great room for advancement.
Very long sales cycle involving very complex analytics . If you are used to quick wins and quick transaction sales- this is not for you.1
- 5.0Dec 10, 2021Business Performance AdvisorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearColumbia, MD
Great culture and great leadership. Willing to invest and support their employees growth and development
This is a complex sales with a potential for a long sales cycle