Found 173 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Consulting
Got a burning question about Insperity? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Insperity employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and the service providers" (in 135 reviews)
- "Having a great culture is a priority and it shows!" (in 97 reviews)
- "Work life balance is great with this company" (in 84 reviews)
- "Great people to work with (co" (in 66 reviews)
- "The company keeps growing and provides great training and resources for employees to do their job." (in 36 reviews)
- "The pay is low and you don't get enough hours." (in 43 reviews)
- "Bad management and I mean bad." (in 27 reviews)
- "Low salary for entry level" (in 26 reviews)
- "Some managers have no place being a manager" (in 20 reviews)
- "Difficult to get into the company unless you know someone (nepotism is high)." (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Insperity and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Aug 27, 2023Business Performance AdvisorCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Base pay is decent, benefits good. Training was pretty good.
I was totally lied to during the interview. Was told “you need to run this position like it’s your own company.” Based on other reviews, everyone is given that same line. I’ve never been micromanaged at any job like this. 40 hours PLUS nights and weekends. And one of the company’s values is having a good work life balance? Lie number two was that the senior BPA’s will help you in the beginning and won’t take any of the credit / commission. Now I find out I’m required to give them half. Lie number three…it’s the wild Wild West when it comes to leads. Anyone can —— someone else over. Lie four…they seemed so nice and helpful during the interview and in the beginning. Now it’s just micromanagement and aggressive behavior.6
- 5.0Jun 15, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsKingwood, TX
Upper Management very community minded. High regard for customer needs Extremely supportive of work/life balance Has weathered several periods of economic turmoil very well High level of business ethics
Sometimes slow to make changes Sometimes there is too much red-tape and bureaucracy In general, Insperity is a good place to work. They treat their employees with respect.2