Inspirage Reviews | Glassdoor

"Senior Practice Director"

Current Employee - Senior Practice Director in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Practice Director in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Inspirage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Understanding management, entrepreneurial culture, nurturing environment of growth, varied job content. Very good benefits for a company of this size. All in all, an exciting place to be in.

Cons

There are not many cons that I can think of. But given the distributed nature of the employees natural to a consulting business, direct (face to face) interaction with both manager and subordinate is limited.

Advice to Management

Although this is difficult to implement, organize more off-site interactions between employees to create a stronger sense of community, such as an annual kick-off.

"Top Notch All Round Company - Oracle Corp.'s most favorite partner."

Current Employee - Manager in Port Orange, FL
    Current Employee - Manager in Port Orange, FL

I have been working at Inspirage full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Leader in Oracle VCP(ASCP,IO,GOP,RP), VCE(OTM,GTM,WMS,Logfire), PLM, Data Management. One stop shop for all things Oracle and beyond. I can attest there are only a handful of companies who invested in Oracle Cloud as Inspirage. Management has quarterly touch base with on hands call. CEO and other management are some of the caring people out there. Benefits are excellent with newly added unlimited leave with due notice. I have seen and talked to many Oracle Sales people over the last 5 years. I can vouch that all the Oracle staff have extremely high respect for Inspirage brand.

Cons

None for an inquisitive mind.

Advice to Management

Pay is great. But why stop here. Let's become the new BIG FIVE !!! People are great as you all know it.

"Working for a leader"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Miami, FL

I have been working at Inspirage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lead consultants and execs are very knowledgeable in domain. This is a great company to learn and grow in expertise. The company has a real customer focus that is refreshing compared to where I was before. I also feel they care about me as an individual.

Cons

Travel can be difficult and you need to manage. Certain points in projects can be stressful

Advice to Management

Continue to share Exec vision with us in more frequent meetings. I meet with my team and manager frequently, but it helps to hear where we are going form the top. The quarterly meetings have been very good.

5. "Principal Consultant"

I have been working at Inspirage full-time

Pros

Nothing worth mentioning - outright bad place to work at

Cons

So many I don't want to waste my time listing them. Just do your self a favor and dont join these people.

Advice to Management

NA

"One of the Better Smaller Technology Consulting Firms"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Inspirage full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

1) Founding partners are former Oracle VCP applications managers, so the connections to Oracle are second to none.

2) Consistently been winning the most important awards from Oracle, e.g., "Oracle Excellence Award for Specialized Partner of the Year - North America" for the last several years

3) Senior leaders honestly do try to get to know everyone within the company

4) Pivoted 100% to the Cloud - in other words, bold and small enough to change strategic directions quicker than other competitors

5) Has grown fast - went from 80 employees in end of 2011 to almost 550~600 employees in 2016

Cons

1) Project management oversight is non-existent

2) Inspirage's culture is to be "lean". Problem with this model is, too many of our consultants are overworked.

3) 100% of the entire company is vested with Oracle. Zero partnerships with SAP, Microsoft Dynamix, Salesforce.com, Workday, etc. - if Oracle fails, Inspirage fails.

4) Lack of good mentoring program

5) Direct managers have no incentive to make sure employees are meeting their goals.

Advice to Management

1) Employees don't have any guidance or mentoring from strong leaders. It is too vague and the managers to employee relationship is not enforced by the senior executives. The CEO down to the very youngest employee (in terms of years in Inspirage) should be 100% aligned to the company's strategic and tactical objectives, and then everyone within that chain should be held accountable. This does not exist today.

"Feels like a sweatshop"

I worked at Inspirage full-time

Pros

Some of the best consultants (not to be confused with management which is "bigly" horrible) I have ever worked with - genuine knowledge champions. If you are willing to drive your personal life into reverse gear, this can be a great springboard, learning experience.

Cons

They will squeeze the life out of you like a lemon and throw you in the dustbin when you are drained out of juice. Their only mission is to make as much money as possible out of your existence, if you resist you will be called names, marked as a laggard what have you. I suffered through this for 2 years before deciding this is not the place where I can make a career.

Advice to Management

What to say ? Make hay while the sun shines. Remember - Whatever goes down must come up, and whatever goes up must come down. Get over you egomania and treat human beings like human beings. The purpose of our life is not to meet your insatiable greed.

"Partners suffer from Egomania"

Current Employee - Senior Director
    Current Employee - Senior Director

I have been working at Inspirage full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Have been working for a long time for these people - seriously can't think of any. A company founded during the depression of 2007-2008 and the partners still feel the great depression is going on and treat the employees as such.

Cons

The partners crush the senior management with the unmanageable task of handling customers who have been oversold, employees who are highly over worked and situations that are unmanageable.

Advice to Management

Egomania is also known as an obsessive preoccupation with one's self and applies to someone who follows their own ungoverned impulses and is possessed by delusions of personal greatness and feels a lack of appreciation. It is a treatable condition - just need to seek help.

"Borderline fraud, definitely unethical practices. No personal life"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant

Pros

Lots of projects, the quality of the projects is not very good though. Just body shopping kind of work and you get treated as such.

Cons

Company is selling services to customers for FT resources and then assigning the same resource to multiple projects. Not only are the customers not able to get the full value out of the resources they are paying for, but leaves the employee highly over worked with little to no support. Management will push as much as they can to low level employees. Guys at the top care only about billing and making most out of getting people on to multiple projects. When the time comes for appraisal they'll give you nothing back for all the hard work you have put in. I found this to be very unfair not only to the customer but also the employee.

No personal life, you are openly expected to work 24 * 7

Advice to Management

Please treat employees as human beings rather than machines / bodies. Some of us have a life.

"Terrible Managemnt"

Pros

If you don't have a life, work here.
    If you don't want a life, work here.
    If you want to be micromanaged as a "senior" employee, work here.
    If you want to be managed by awful project managers, work here.
    If you want to be away from home for over 6 weeks for work and get no 'Thank you' or an extra day off, work here.
    Fat-shaming and Skinny-shaming are rampant and HR turns their head when reported.

Cons

Don't work here, unless you don't have a life.

Advice to Management

Stop trying to become Oracle.
    Stop hiring micromanagers that don't know what they are talking about.

"Big room for improvement"

Current Employee - Solutions Architect in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Solutions Architect in New York, NY

I have been working at Inspirage full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great coworkers,opportunity to work with some of the best scm consultant...very learning experience....

Cons

Salary is not good, i think its lower than industry standard, certainly lower than the hard work we do... No investment on training...management is not bothered about employee's career path. More interested making resource billable

Advice to Management

Review compensation, invest in training and soft skill development. Engage and better communication