Found 280 of over 334 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No work/life balance (emails coming at all times of day/night and no ability to disconnect)" (in 10 reviews)
- "Absent leadership" (in 10 reviews)
- "Management is aware of the fact that their cashiers and kitchen staff are smoking marijuana while at work, and management does nothing because they also smoke marijuana while at work." (in 9 reviews)
- "specific, but then they went back on their word resulting in many team members receiving end dates." (in 6 reviews)
- "Retention, Time, Communication, Availability, Longevity" (in 6 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Inspire Brands and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 4.0Sep 13, 2023Customer Service CoordinatorFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsCanton, MA
Fun perks, cool brand and company
Little recognition or room for growth Lots expected with little appreciation
- 4.0Aug 26, 2023Assistant ManagerCurrent Employee
Fun, well known brands. Brands are strong within one another. Great work life balance
Still working through cross functional partnerships and collaboration
- 2.0Jun 22, 2023General ManagerCurrent Employee
it is indeed a paying job
They expect too much for minimum wage workers, they increasingly ask more and more with little care for the people actually in the stores working and little interest in their employees needs being met. Do not work for this brand if you have the choice. No work life balance. Little benefits outside of what is required by law. No help or training outside of short unhelpful videos. Increased audits with no room for failure or error while simultaneously not giving stores what they need to succeed. Value low labor over customer service. Often only two people in a store but still expect 110%.1
What’s a fair salary for a district manager in the QSR business? A little context here. Currently a district operations manager working for Dunkin brands. I’m currently overseeing 17 locations, have 6 years of experience and great track record of increasing sales and bottom line revenue. Thanks in advance!
Inspire Brands Reviews FAQs
Inspire Brands has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 334 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Inspire Brands to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.
67% of Inspire Brands employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Inspire Brands 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.