Cover image for Inspire11

Best Places to Work 2022
94% Approve of CEO

Found 82 of over 85 reviews

4.6
Inspire11 Co-Founder Alban Mehmeti (no image)
Alban Mehmeti

What people are saying about Inspire11

Join the conversation on

Consulting

13d

a

Manager

Anyone familiar with Inspire11? A principal reached out to me to talk about some new opportunities coming up next year. They mentioned private equity work which was interesting to me since from everything I’ve heard PE is very hard to break in to. I’ve got a consulting/management background with currently have very low stress with strong job security but considering moving forward with the interview process. Was hoping to get people’s thoughts on Inspire11 and PE work in general.

6 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great People, Good Energy

Oct 20, 2022 - Technical Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of very passionate, intelligent people who really care about their clients. Management is supportive and human. If you enjoy consulting work and want to work with other people who also enjoy it for its own sake, this is an awesome place to work!

Cons

Depending on the project nature, you may have tight deadlines to hit along with a high internal quality standard to meet. I don't think this is easy for anyone, but people around you are going through the same thing and understand that it's not easy (including my bosses) so there will be support.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee

If you have a technical skillset, there are better opportunities

Nov 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people who work here are really kind. Depending on the project/office you're assigned to, there is some interesting work at this company.

Cons

the work life balance at this company is pretty awful. I understand that this is a consulting norm, but if you have a technical skillset it's definitely easy to find a job with better work-life balance AND higher comp/equity. The expectation to work nights and weekends based on a client's whim is pretty strong here, and in fact they consider how much time you work over the 9-5 in promotion decisions. I remember even hearing bragging about how someone worked during their honeymoon. I also received next to no feedback/conversations from my manager during my time here, even while on the bench for several months when I started due to their lack of technical available projects at the office I was assigned to. There seems to be some sort of politics around assigning people to work from other offices, so if you're not in Chicago you can get stuck with very little work or worse, really boring work. They're losing tons of good technical talent, and it's easy to see why.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. Join the Inspire11 team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Maturing and Expanding Organization

Oct 14, 2022 - Managing Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The company is expanding into new markets which is exciting - The company is implementing new processes or enhancing current ones across recruiting, HR, onboarding, career framework, etc. to support resource growth and scale - An experienced and seasoned team of leaders are in place across the markets - The company has established a welcoming and collaborative work environment - The company and markets have formalized a series of objectives to be used as a guide for the business well into the future.

Cons

What I would consider typical growing pains as the company continues to scale and expand across the existing and new markets.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Consistently turning it up to 11. Incredibly proud to be an Eleven.

Oct 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working for a high-growth organization, the energy is contagious and the level of collaboration, innovation and impact are unmatched. Elevens are the highest caliber talent that bring depth of knowledge and breadth of experiences to design solutions to complex problems in the most agile and sustainable way. Inspire11 continues to balance structure and informality in a brilliant way to create new growth opportunities for people while busting the traditional structures of consulting firms.

Cons

None that come to mind.

6. 3.0

Takes it to 6.5

Aug 5, 2022 - Consulting
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Ambitious - Entrepreneurial - Hires strong talent - Great story telling and pitch

Cons

My opinion/perspective: - Loses strong talent - Insular leadership (cliques, boys club) - Ambition > Strategy - Reactive > Intentional - Friends > Talent

8 people found this review helpful

Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)

Thank you for taking the time to share your perspective. We are proud to be an organization full of incredibly talented Elevens who are ambitious, entrepreneurial, and successful in achieving their goals and making an impact. Through this, we have established trusted and long-standing relationships with leaders and team members that we have been proud to bring into Inspire11. There are characteristics of how we work (ambition, agility, and growth mindset to name a few) that may be new to navigate. Any leadership team member would welcome continued dialogue in the areas you surfaced and support you in the best way possible. If you'd like to coordinate further discussion, please reach out to hr@inspire11.com or any member of our leadership team.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great mixture of intense hunger and smarts

Sep 9, 2022 - Principal in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

High ceiling for opportunity, flexibility to grow in your passion areas, immediate responsibility and engagement from leadership, smart and passionate people, high degree of professionalism in a relaxed setting.

Cons

People who demand rigid structure and chain of command type direction will struggle. Must be willing to navigate your career and be open about your goals.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not perfect, but pretty close to it

Mar 9, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people and culture at Inspire11 are second to none. I look forward to interacting with everyone daily and can’t wait to get back in person with everyone. Autonomy and enough structure where you can take control of your career. It is not for everyone and we’ve definitely brought on the wrong indictable as we grow quickly and they’re just not ready for our pace. Rewarding work and it is what you make of it. Everyone gets the opportunity to work with world class organizations. It’s not ideal for people who need hand holding daily.

Cons

Growth is super rapid and at times things aren’t perfect. Most folks step in and contribute to make it better. Small minority chooses to complain due to their lack of self starter attitude and ability to contribute to the org. It’s easier to complain on surveys and Glassdoor than to roll up your sleeves.

9 people found this review helpful

Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)

Thank you for taking time to share you experience! Being able to work with incredibly talented and driven people like you are what makes Inspire11 so special. We appreciate all of your contributions and helping to inspire a better tomorrow for all.

9. 5.0

Great place to work

Oct 7, 2022 - Managing Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every employee is top notch

Cons

Can't think of any right now

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing Company, Even Better People.

May 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

When I joined Inspire, I speculated if the culture I experienced and was sold during the interview process would hold true… and it’s exceeded my expectations in every way possible. Initially, I worried if I would be able to break into the tight knit community, but I was quickly embraced by peers and leaders and have made some amazing friends over the past several months. In addition to being good people, I’m surround by some of the smartest and most creative people I’ve ever worked with and sometimes wonder how I landed a job here. Everyone is great at their jobs, hungry to learn and push the boundaries, and take time to celebrate other’s success. If you’re looking for a structured environment with clearly defined processes and procedures, this isn’t the place for you. Our leaders are transparent about still being a start-up and that isn’t going to change. But being a start-up means there aren’t restrictions on what you can do. You have a voice and it’s heard. You can get time with our founders whenever you want, and it’s encouraged! Client needs will always be the top priority, but you’ve got the ability to build out new offerings, lead internal events, take trainings/courses to advance your skills, or identify new opportunities to give back in our communities.

Cons

Inspire is 5 years old and has been going through a lot of growth, which has forced our teams to be nimbler and stretch our employees to step up and do more. There has been a lot of investment in our internal teams to ensure we’ve got the right infrastructure to support our growth and employee engagement, but it’s going to take a little bit of time to see the outputs of those investments.

6 people found this review helpful

Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Inspire11! We are fortunate to have you here. It's the passion and drive of you and fellow Elevens that makes this place so special.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Incredibly Happy Here!

Nov 15, 2021 - Recruiter in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's hard to decide where to start on the pros, but I would say the overarching theme is that the culture is amazing. Inspire11 has done a really great job picking people that are genuinely down-to-earth and nice, but also wicked smart. I constantly feel like I'm surrounded by the best of the best. For me, one of the draws was unlimited PTO. I just went on my first vacation since joining Inspire11 and my team was so incredibly respectful of my time off. It was the first vacation I've had in years that I was not constantly answering calls and emails. Leadership is fantastic. They are thoughtful and strategic, and I'm always met with open ears and open minds. I've been able to talk really openly with my manager and directors. I appreciate the way they receive and give feedback, it makes for an environment where we all feel like we are constantly improving together. Lastly, my workload is completely fair. I never feel stretched too thin or as if I'm taking on roles that are not part of my job. Inspire continues to hire support rather than putting too many responsibilities on one person, which I really appreciate. The benefits are amazing and the pay is very fair. I feel really lucky to have made my way into Inspire11.

Cons

I have none so far!

7 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 82 Reviews
</>Embed

Inspire11 Reviews FAQs

Inspire11 has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 85 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Inspire11 to a friend and 91% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Inspire11 employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Inspire11. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

92% of Inspire11 employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Inspire11 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Inspire11 to be benefits, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Inspire11 Job Seekers