Instaloans Reviews | Glassdoor

Instaloans Reviews

3.4
CEO
1 Rating

1. "Current District Manager"

Current Employee - District Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - District Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Having come from 25 years in retail, I can say this have been a huge positive career change. I feel empowered each day to drive my business. This is a great company centered on results and creating a team that embraces change. We are always looking for great people and building our bench. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Cons

No Major cons at this time.

2. "This is by far the worst company I have ever been employed with."

Current Employee - General Manager
    Current Employee - General Manager

I have been working at Instaloans full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are no Pros. You will be lied to just as you will lie to your customers

Cons

I don't have enough time to explain the cons. I have never worked for this type of company and honestly hope I never have to again. Tmx Finance as a whole is run so poorly and will Treat you poorly enough that I assure you, you will look elsewhere. My advice is run. And whatever you do, DO NOT BECOME A CUSTOMER HERE! I assure you, you are being ripped apart. Taken advantage of and lied to on every Loan product they have. They will change your loan terms in the middle of a contract without notification. RUN!

Advice to Management

Learn how to Treat people with Respect. You can not rule with an iron fist in this day and age. We are not Gladiators. We are employees. And when you treat your employees the way we have been treated what did you think was going to happen to the company.

3. "MY time with insta loans was Ok"

Current Employee - Branch Manager in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
    Current Employee - Branch Manager in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I have been working at Instaloans full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

i enjoyed the interaction with the clients

Cons

understanding life happens. Better salary system, cost of living , Performance incentives

Advice to Management

you need floaters...

5. "Instaloans Review"

Former Employee - Financial Customer Service Representative in Bradford, ON (Canada)

I worked at Instaloans full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Managers always availabe to help you if you need it.

Cons

Was laid off in a mass layoff in all branches across Canada because they wanted to save money and we weren't busy enough.