KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Instructure

Engaged Employer

Instructure

Add a Review

Instructure Employee Reviews about "growing pains"

Updated Feb 6, 2020

Technical Account Manager

64 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great Benefits inside and outside of the work weeks.(in 87 reviews)
  • "Great people working on a strong product(in 72 reviews)
  • "The culture is great!(in 65 reviews)
  • "A fun place to work, great leadership, a product that is easy to be passionate about(in 25 reviews)
  • "The Benefits and all the free food(in 21 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Instructure and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "growing pains"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Smart, passionate company that believes it can change the world for the better -- through education technology.

May 9, 2013 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

Canvas is a great product already, and the technology has a strong foundation as a platform for growth. Nearly all the people in the company are smart, competent, and hard working. Hard work and talent is acknowledged and rewarded. And it's also fun. Some people don't go for the vibe, but it's a perfect fit for me.

Cons

Uh, not enough talking panda? But seriously, it's a young company, and it's gone through growing pains, especially in terms of getting the right management in the right positions. Nut I'm OK with personnel changes -- especially when sharp people are given another chance to succeed in other units. There's no room for slackers, loafers, or those not willing to invest their energy in the vision.

4 people found this review helpful
  2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Instructure is a solid place to work

Mar 8, 2018 - Market Development in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are phenomenal, people are amazing, work/life balance, swag is always something useful, laptops, flexible schedules, tons of time off

Cons

Growing pains, management lacking experience, commission isn’t easily attainable, moving up is difficult but if you can stick it out a couple of years more opportunity opens

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!

May 15, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They really care about their employees. Great benefits and work environment. Great people to work with! Instructure is one of the best companies in the valley in my opinion.

Cons

It can be hard to move up on certain teams. Growing pains with changes in leadership.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing place to work. Very employee centric, great people, open environment.

Sep 23, 2014 - Solutions Consultant in Cottonwood Heights, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Free catering once a week, plenty of opportunities for advancement, relaxed atmosphere, great office building, convenient location, competitive pay, incredible benefits

Cons

Too much free food - you gain weight fast if not careful. Fast growth has caused some growing pains with less than optimal processes.

Be the first to find this review helpful