IntePros Account Executive Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 5 reviews

4.9
IntePros CEO Loren Kovalcik
Loren Kovalcik

"You Get What You Put In"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Lexington, MA

I worked at IntePros full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Uncapped commission gives you the potential to make a lot of money, if you put the work in. Leadership is constantly involved and motivating employees. Career progression is great, with multiple lanes to take advantage of. Chocolate covered almonds.

Cons

The internal interview process is very sloppy, and sometimes desperate. Lunch is way too long.

Advice to Management

Don't let minute problems escalate over time. Nip them in the bud. Don't stand for poor attitudes towards other teammates, it causes a disconnection in the office.

IntePros2019-01-09

"Technical Recruiter"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Plymouth Meeting, PA

I have been working at IntePros full-time for less than a year

Pros

When you get hired, you will most likely start off on the VMS team, Which you will gain a lot of experience and knowledge before moving into a different sector. The manager of the VMS team is an awesome manager who will lead you to be successful. I was told that I would be promoted within 6 months of starting and I was. Great Environment to work in. I would definitely recommend this job to anybody who just... graduated from college!

Cons

Need more team bonding exercises

Advice to Management

None

IntePros2018-02-09

"IntePros Consulting - Denver"

Account Executive in Denver, CO

I have been working at IntePros

Pros

IntePros pulled me away from a position that I held for 3 years and achieved a lot of success at. When I left my previous position, admittedly, I was nervous starting over. To leave something stable and comfortable I needed to be an environment that supported me and offered an opportunity to learn/grow. I started as an Account Executive with IntePros nearly 4 months ago, and I couldn't be more happy with my... decision. Matt Bussmann (Denver - Branch Manager) has done a great job putting me in a position to succeed and creating an environment where I enjoy coming to work every single day. Also, the team we have does a great job supporting each other. I've been in sales positions in the past where it feels like you're on an island, but at IntePros we really work together, which is refreshing. The recruiters consistently feed me leads and valuable market information that allow me to be successful in my position, and Matt has been a great mentor as well. He seems to care more about my success than he does his own. He's always willing to give up his time to help me if I have questions and isn't afraid to be honest with me when I need to improve something. For my first week, they flew me out to Boston to train and meet the corporate team, which was a fantastic experience. Since then, the Owner and VP flew out to our office to check in on the team and take us out to dinner, and the VP of Recruiting (which conducted the training course on my first week) routinely calls me to see how I'm doing. I say this because most companies aren't doing these kind of things. It really shows me that they treat their employees like human beings and not just a number. At this point, i look forward to growing my career with IntePros and i'm working towards long term success with my current team.

Cons

No cons to report right now

Advice to Management

Continue to do what you're doing

IntePros2016-08-22
  4. "Spring Cleaning"

Current Employee - IT Account Executive

I have been working at IntePros full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

They are always trying to grow. They just got rid of people who were "old school" - some who did not want to work and promoted the existing people into leadership who are motivated and fun. Good changes here!

Cons

Slow to get rid of dead wood. Much better now!

Advice to Management

Listen to your people - they know what is really going on.

IntePros2016-03-24
  5. "Great company making the right progress to upgrade the corporate culture"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Lexington, MA

I have been working at IntePros full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management and ownership are very present and executive leadership is always looking for ways to better your day/week/month/quarter.

Cons

Owner is ex-military and he has a very old school approach to culture. But they're working on being more appealing to the new talent coming out of school.

Advice to Management

Keep up the focus on employees and you'll get the positive return in their performance

IntePros2015-04-09