KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Integra PaperLESS Business Solutions Reviews

Updated Jun 1, 2018

Found 12 of over 12 reviews

4.9
Integra PaperLESS Business Solutions President Gary Maxwell (no image)
Gary Maxwell
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fun place to work!

Jun 1, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment to work. Lots of fun

Cons

Not a con, but goes with all jobs. Work flow slows down depending on the need of production.

2. 5.0

Senior Solutions Consultant

May 20, 2017 - Senior Solutions Consultant in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

An excellent company providing needed services and solutions in a market that is difficult. The test is in the quality of work performed, services offered, and longevity, all of which Integra excels at. While Integra is smaller player in the market they have the skills and experience that the big boys bring to the market. A great company in a niche market that will do whatever is necessary to not only please their clients but Excel in all t hat they do. Integra truly becomes a partner with their clients and will work as part of the client team to deliver the products and solutions that will help make their information work.

Cons

Very few, I would still be there had I not had to move back east.

3. 5.0

Great family-owned business that has been growing and evolving for 41 years

Jan 25, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

One of the reasons I went to work for Integra was for the opportunity to do something outside my wheelhouse and to hone my management skills. I was able to work in a dynamic environment to share my ideas and collaborate with others. They offered a good work/life balance with flexibility in my work schedule. They hold themselves and the work they do to a high standard and hold integrity to its core. But ultimately, I felt like I was truly cared for and was valued for more than being JUST an employee, but as a team and family member.

Cons

I don't see this as a con, but more of a part of being in business - this industry is a cyclical one. When times are good, they are very good. When times are lean, difficult decisions have to be made.

4. 5.0

Should have stayed!

Dec 29, 2016 - Management in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started in the service department and worked up to Operations Management. The owner is as great of an employer as you can get and his son is following suit. More time off during the Holidays than many companies, Company BBQs, special holiday events The list goes on. The whole company is a team and I cannot say enough good things. I truly regret leaving because no matter how much money I make I have never been as happy as I was working for this company.

Cons

Not sure I have any real complaints, sure there were rough stressful times, there always will be. Maybe though it is not due to the employer being the issue...sometimes it is ourselves.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great organization to work for!

Jan 30, 2017 - Software Support Engineer in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Integra is an organization with a tight knit family feel, but don't let the size fool you. They are integrated with many agencies both locally as well as in other states. I personally have never worked for a company that had more integrity than they do. They truly do care about the employees and will do the absolute best they can for the employee within their abilities. If you are looking to claw your way to the top of the corporate ladder you might not find that here but you will find a solid stable organization that is hard working and stands by the work they do 110%.

Cons

No cons to share here.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

Great local company to work for!

Mar 3, 2017 - Microfilm Tech in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked there full-time for over 10 years and loved how family orientated they are. Great place to work if you have children and family that needs to be taken care of. They really care about taking care of their employees; happy employees = happy customers. Wish more companies had this philosophy. Once you are a part of their "family" they make you feel like you are always a part of the "family". They are a booming part of the "paperLESS" solutions in the Treasure Valley! Have worked with them twice now as contractors for my current employer; always helpful and friendly!

Cons

Non that I can think of, been a while since I worked there.

7. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

A team I miss working for and with everyday!

Feb 13, 2017 - Director of Scanning Services in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

An extremely supportive team environment from entry level all the way to the very top! Dedication to the team and the customer is top priority. I value the 10+ years I spent as a member of the integra team! I had incredible support as my role on the team grew from entry level to director of scanning services.

Cons

Not having a location in the town I moved to. I would happily still be there if I wouldn't have moved out of state.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

One of my favorite jobs, ever

May 21, 2018 - Receptionist/Customer Service in Boise, ID
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional company with friendly employees. They don't just talk about integrity, they practice it on a daily basis.

Cons

I don't have any cons. It was a good experience all along the way

9. 5.0

Coo

Jun 29, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Integra is a great family owned business with people/team who care about you and your career. Nice size and you can make an impact.

Cons

None. Integra is a great company!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Integra Business Solutions

Jan 11, 2016 - Quality Assurance Associate in Columbus, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are vey helpful and easy to work with.

Cons

You have to wait until they have job openings that you are interested in.

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Reviews

Integra PaperLESS Business Solutions Reviews FAQs

Integra PaperLESS Business Solutions has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 12 reviews left anonymously by employees. 96% of employees would recommend working at Integra PaperLESS Business Solutions to a friend and 76% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Integra PaperLESS Business Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Integra PaperLESS Business Solutions. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

96% of Integra PaperLESS Business Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Integra PaperLESS Business Solutions 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Integra PaperLESS Business Solutions to be career development, management, benefits and the cons to be MISSING VALUE.