Integral Consulting Services Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Integral Consulting Services President Renu Johri
Renu Johri

"Intelligence Analyst"

Pros

I truly enjoyed working here. I think it was a great work environment with intelligent employees that were very work driven but also knew how to make work an enjoyable place. The work balance was well divided among team members.

Cons

I can't say many negative things at all about this company. I guess there can be more formal training when you first start but it was easy to learn and the team leads and seasoned analysts were very helpful in walking you through the process.

Advice to Management

I don't have any negative advice to say about management. It was a very well managed with intelligence people leading the way. I think they use the chain of command properly but anyone is always willing to lend a hand, regardless of their position.

2. "Tread carefully."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

I worked at Integral Consulting Services (More than 3 years)

Pros

Friendly co-workers make the place acceptable.

Cons

Management is condescending and does not listen to employee recommendations, causing high turnover and poor employee morale. Promises made to employees are not carried through.Too much work for some people, while others are not helping out at all, causing a drain on the others. Poor management style and concern for others.

Advice to Management

Listen to advice of employees during meetings and work together. Reward hard workers, and read the "cons" above.

"Hubris is not a Character of Great Companies"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I worked at Integral Consulting Services full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Many of projects that the company is involved with contributes to the security of our country and troops. Also, the company does try to show its' appreciation via awards, celebrations, and end of year holiday party. The benefits offered are competitive for the industry.

Cons

Leadership continues to demonstrate traits that creates an atmosphere where employees second guess themselves, fear being proactive, micromanage, favoritism, and toleration of dictatorial managers (NGIC), difficulty dealing with confrontation, and hubris. The strategy of some of the hardworking, intelligent employees at Integral is to keep your head low and fly even lower to keep off the radar. This is not the way to become a Great Company.

Advice to Management

You can blame the last few reviews on disgruntled employees if you want - that probably will be your natural tendency. However, if you can open up to the possibility of some honesty in these statements then I think you can make the necessary adjustments to put the company on a path to bigger and better things for all parties - employees, customers, and leadership. I sincerely wish you well in the future.

"Unethical and Unorganized"

Pros

Integral offers a decent salary.

Cons

Benefits are not very competitive. Unorganized leadership. Unethical business practices.

"Horrible company bad management"

Pros

None really. Okay pay and benefits

Cons

Horrible management, not involved, don't really care about their employees

Advice to Management

Be more involved

"The company is unethica"

I worked at Integral Consulting Services full-time

Pros

Fair benefits like paid vacation, health insurance and retirement plans

Cons

Integral is advertised as a woman owned Minority Company to win contracts. The wife (woman owned) actually
    doesn’t have a roll or any power in the company. The husband runs the show. Under his leadership the company is
    unethical, wages are low, discrimination is rampant in the office and there is a lack of management.

Advice to Management

Integrity: You are known for your consistent principles.
    Honesty: You tell the truth and be upfront about where things stand
    Respect for Others. Treat everyone fairly regardless of their title and background

8. "G"

I have been working at Integral Consulting Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Employees work very hard at this company. Senior Management wants to keep good employees and tries to make sure that they are doing the right things to make this happen.

Cons

Some growing pains as the company increases its' number of employees, but management is aware and making plans for this growth.

Advice to Management

Stay the course and make good, thoughtful decisions when making and communicating changes in the future - these can be good and not so good changes. Communication and teamwork are key!

"One year - had a hard time!"

I worked at Integral Consulting Services full-time (More than a year)

Pros

They have good number of clients in the baltimore area.

Cons

I worked for Integral for a year and I have to say that by the end of it, I was looking forward to move out of the organization as soon as I could.
    Some of the issues faced by me were-
    1. Layering of employers done without informing the candidate. I had no idea that I was being given out to another employer and then to the final client until after I joined the job. So there are multiple companies taking a cut on what you earn without you having any idea about it!
    2. Contractual restrictions are added in the massive amount of documents that you are made to sign and so one ends up being bound to work for them for as long as you want to work with that client! You can never really convert to your client without being threatened to be sued (and probably even being sued if you insist on converting).
    3. Legal and visa related support is so bad; it might take weeks to get any response back, if at all. Also, you cannot be certain that the legal guidance provided is accurate or not. One is better off hiring his own lawyer for visa related issues than rely on them.
    4. Better not expect much of a salary hike once you are in.

Advice to Management

It would be good if they stopped living by the contract and deal with situations as is needed. After all, employees are human and situations demand that support and flexibility be provided as per each scenario.

10. "Lots of Opportunities to make a positive impact!"

Current Employee - Manager in Gaithersburg, MD
    Current Employee - Manager in Gaithersburg, MD

I have been working at Integral Consulting Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

All employees work very hard and want to do a great job. Majority of employees are engaged and appear to have a genuine interest and passion for their jobs.

Cons

Growing pains of a small, growing employer. At times going fast and furious while at the same time building infrastructure along the way. This can be frustraing for some, but also fun and exciting for others like me.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. Management is respectful and trying to put into to place an environment where people can do their best work and have some fun along the way.

11. "Integral Consulting"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Pros

Very nice people. Recognition given for a job well done.

Cons

Employees and managers too are spread way too thin. Expect a lot of overtime.

Advice to Management

Improve employee benefits and hire more people.