Integral Senior Living "senior living" Reviews | Glassdoor

Integral Senior Living Employee Reviews about "senior living"

Updated Apr 10, 2019

3.7
Integral Senior Living CEO/COO Collette Gray (no image)
Collette Gray
Pros
  • "ISL has assembled a team of true professionals(in 18 reviews)

• "I have worked for Integral Senior Living for about 18 months now and I can honestly say that I finally LOVE what I do everyday(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Feel very fortunate to be a part of ISL the past 2(in 6 reviews)

• "If you are new to senior living, with no idea about(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "senior living"

Return to all Reviews
  1. ""A company that truly believes in their culture and lives it""

Current Employee - Executive Director

I have been working at Integral Senior Living full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have worked for Integral Senior Living for about 18 months now and I can honestly say that I finally LOVE what I do everyday! This company believes in their culture and it shows! They treat their employees like one of their family. They make what we do everyday fun and worthwhile. It is so nice to work for a company that appreciates what you do everyday and it shows!

Cons

I believe that every company always has room to grow and better themselves and that no one company is perfect, however Integral Senior Living comes very close.

Integral Senior Living2015-12-04

"just another senior living company"

Current Employee - Director of Culinary Services

I have been working at Integral Senior Living full-time for more than a year

Pros

freedom to do what you want

Cons

little corporate leadership to truly guide you. If you are new to senior living, with no idea about senior living, you are S.O.L.

Integral Senior Living2019-04-10

"Isle at Watermere Assisted Living, Southlake, Tx"

in Southlake, TX

I worked at Integral Senior Living

Pros

The facility is a nice upscale appearing community. The large dining room has tablecloths and restaurant style service.

Cons

Housekeeping, laundry and maintenance services are inconsistent with frequent resident complaints. Executive management gives impression that they have no respect or regard to line staff or department directors. Building is notorious for frequent management/directors turnover across the board. Vey unstable management by Integrated Senior Living management team. Residents and family members are very frustrated... and leaving.

Advice to Management

The principle owners need to pay attention to line staff and how directors are demeaned and address turnover of staff and inept Executive Directors, Administrators, HR Director, VP of Operations etc.

Integral Senior Living2015-08-10