Integrated Care Management (Georgia) Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "RN Case Manager"

Former Employee - RN Case Manager in La Verne, CA
    Former Employee - RN Case Manager in La Verne, CA

I worked at Integrated Care Management (Georgia) full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

ICM Allowed autonomy and creativity and provided excellent tools.

Cons

Support system was sometimes questionable

Advice to Management

None

2. "Bilingual Client Services"

Former Employee - Senior Bilingual Client Services Specialist in Alpharetta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Bilingual Client Services Specialist in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Integrated Care Management (Georgia) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Wonderful work environment and good healthcare benefits.

Cons

No sick days available and selling the company.

"Data Department"

Current Employee - Senior Data Analyst in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Data Analyst in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Integrated Care Management (Georgia) (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, good pay, nice office

Cons

Owners say one thing and do the exact opposite

4. "Worst experience of my career"

I worked at Integrated Care Management (Georgia) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are no pros for this organization, with exception of nice office space. Highly recommend not joining this organization. Awful work environment.

Cons

Questions ethics of "C-suite leadership", micromanagement, no plan, inability to retain corporate staff, consistent turnover, only focus on growth, no structure, horrible work environment.

Advice to Management

Sell organization or develop plan with leadership support and training.

5. "ICM management and ancillary staff are respectful, encouraging, professional and courteous -- INCREDIBLE company!!"

Current Employee - NCM in Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - NCM in Charleston, SC

Pros

ICM: supportive environment; futuristic thinkers; family atmosphere; good benefits; civic minded company.

Cons

Just can't think of any!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

6. "Growth, Growth, Growth!"

I have been working at Integrated Care Management (Georgia) full-time

Pros

The company has a huge upside and growth potential. Management really cares and tries to balance appreciation for employees and their personal circumstances with an eye on what the business needs... really creates a family feeling!

Cons

Sometimes growth happens so fast that nobody knows how a new process or service should be handled. Some employees could stand to take a course in professionalism, but they are willing to help... just don't communicate that well.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing, just make sure you know where you're going or you'll end up there before you (or the rest of the company) is ready.

7. "Not so great experience"

Pros

The office is in the Avalon

Cons

Unprofessional, small company feel. The people who work in the office are immature, cliquey and use lots of profanity (in the office). Company is disorganized, no one has a clue of what is going on. I work remotely but whenever I go to GA to visit the office there is a totally new staff. That's says something is terribly wrong. As I stated earlier, keep your eyes and ears open and watch your back.

Advice to Management

Take management courses. Open your eyes, you have a ton of new hires each month for a reason.

"Go in with your eyes wide open and watch your back."

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager

I have been working at Integrated Care Management (Georgia) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I gave this a lot of thought and found it very difficult to come up with and pros for this company. They make it all seem real pretty in the beginning, however, the true light starts to shine very quickly.

Cons

Poor C suite management and a sales leader that micro manages. They really have no clue what business they are in or how to approach different markets. No follow through on promises made. No commitment to a plan and giving it time to develop.

Advice to Management

Run the book and business side and leave the day to day field operations (sales and case management ) to the talent that you hire…they will serve the company better. Learn to trust the people that know what they are doing.

"I LOVE this company!!!"

Current Employee - Care Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Care Manager in Atlanta, GA

Pros

Respect from management and peers, good technology, freedom to make as much money as I want. Good communication with my peers and with upper management. No micromanagement

Cons

We are growing fast which is sort of scary at times, but in this economy I guess that is a good thing...just a bit unnerving. Afraid they may start changing the way we are paid. I really like it here, much better than the last company I was with.

Advice to Management

Keep talking to us and keep up the great work! Can we slow down on the growth just a bit? At least in our largest region.?