Integrated Healthcare Staffing Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
CEO

1. "Great Travel Nursing Company"

Former Employee - National Recruiter in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - National Recruiter in Portland, OR

I worked at Integrated Healthcare Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

One of the better staffing companies I have worked for. Very happy to work here, the best co-workers, fun office setting, commissions are great.

Cons

Travel nurses don't stay around long always have to find new candidates. Commission structure better than 2 years ago

Advice to Management

Wish we could work remote.

2. "Company that cares about their employees"

I worked at Integrated Healthcare Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flex schedule, great benefits package, knowledge managers that listen, resources to do your job.

Cons

employees holding us back because they are not producing or hitting their basic numbers, move office closer to housee. Can't work remote. I had to leave because needed to be closer to my family otherwise I would have stayed forever.

Advice to Management

One manager needs to go. Great job we love the new Recruit Manager. She is fantastic.

3. "Excellent place to work"

Current Employee - Medical Hiring Specialist in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Medical Hiring Specialist in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Integrated Healthcare Staffing full-time

Pros

;You can work around your current schedule, full time, part time. The most competitive pay packages and stipends for travelers. Tons of shifts and contracts to hire for.

Cons

We do not allow sleeping while at work,
    We expect timeliness
    no Negative attitudes.

5. "Great place to work"

Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Portland, OR

I worked at Integrated Healthcare Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The managers made me feel like I belonged on the team. My coworkers were so good to work with. They pay for your healthcare and the benefits are better than any job I have worked at. I was given more responsibility and was able to create policies for my team. They give you flex time and you can work weekends to make up the time you need off. Loved this job!

Cons

Small team so you can't call in sick because no one can back you up and do their job too. Far from my family

Advice to Management

We love the gift cards, incentatives and Christmas party. You do more than most companies. Get rid of badd employees sooner.

6. "Fast growing company"

Former Employee - Recruiter in Portland, OR

I worked at Integrated Healthcare Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The location is amazing, the people are fun and I met great friends while I worked there. They pay commission on time and it is nice to be recognized.

Cons

It was far from my house. I loved it here but felt it was time to work closer to home.

Advice to Management

Make sure your managers sit with recruiters. They need to be hands on not just 1on1's in an interview room.

"No place like home. This is home."

Current Employee - Recruiter in Portland, OR

I have been working at Integrated Healthcare Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Glad to know the last Admin Manager was fired. The best CRM I have used in a long time. Super user friendly, easy to navigate. Makes my job as a sales person really productive. Like that we have a really strong Admin Team. They ROCK!!!!

Cons

Tons of things to remember but it gets easier after 6 months. Nursing is tough but rewarding. I don't like that the office is either really hot or really cold.

Advice to Management

More hands on training. Manager doesn't sit with us on the floor but does one on one's with us. We need training at our desks while we are on a call, not afterwards.

8. "Organization That Feels Like Family"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Portland, OR

I have been working at Integrated Healthcare Staffing (More than a year)

Pros

Great co-workers. Easy commute. Great to walk around the river and clear your head. Flex hours are so nice for your family time. Always willing and able to work with your needs and help you succeed in your career goals.

Cons

No complaints. So far the best company I've ever worked at. GREAT JOB!!

Advice to Management

Thankful for bringing in solid people and getting rid of the nay sayers. Keep up the good job of providing us an great company to work for.

9. "RN"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chino, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chino, CA

I worked at Integrated Healthcare Staffing (Less than a year)

Pros

Recruiter(s) do try their best to match up employees with travel contracts that are desirable for their nurses.

Cons

Smaller travel nursing company with limited resources. Recruiters are not realistic with travel assignments at times and other details of contract work.

Advice to Management

Listen to employees when feedback is given.

"Good stepping stone"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I have been working at Integrated Healthcare Staffing full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You can basically make your own schedule, opportunities to move around to different departments

Cons

Not much room to move up, high turnover, questionable management

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees more.

11. "Great recuiter experience!"

Former Employee - Travel Representative in Newberg, OR
    Former Employee - Travel Representative in Newberg, OR

I worked at Integrated Healthcare Staffing full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It was amazing to get such great recruiter experience. I learned so many transferable skills that I can apply to many other future positions. I appreciated the team-focused momentum and I felt that management had one goal, and that was to help each and every recruiter be successful so that we could help the company grow.

Cons

IHS is a growing company, so there are growing pains that need to be faced. I felt that the team was more than willing to face those challenges proactively looking for solutions to help us and our company grow.

Advice to Management

Continue to support your nurses. They are the reason IHS exists. We are partners with them and we do provide a service that they should appreciate but we are also serving them. I think with that focus in mind, there will be more retention and much more success for the recruiters and the team.