Integrated Systems Management Reviews

Updated May 20, 2020

4.2
Integrated Systems Management CEO Divan Dave
Divan Dave
Pros
  • "We all enjoy company sponsored Yoga Classes, Hobby Classes and Festival Celebrations(in 22 reviews)

• "ISM takes care of the employees as family members(in 20 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons I have encountered so far(in 13 reviews)

• "Except knowledge improvement and job security, nothing is beneficial & helpful there that can enforce employee to ISM(in 5 reviews)

"A company that understands employee needs and supports in every way possible."

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Executive- Implementation, Training & Support in Hawthorne, NY

I have been working at Integrated Systems Management full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It has been a pleasure working with Integrated Systems Management Inc., for more than 7 years. Integrated Systems Management Inc., believes in team building and employee growth. We all enjoy company sponsored Yoga Classes, and several recreational activities like Table Tennis, Fun Fridays, and Birthdays as well as Festival Celebrations. The company empowers the employees with good health and industry knowledge, which allows them to take good care of the customers. On a personal note, the company has always supported me to a great extent by allowing me to work remotely from my home country, when I had issues with the processing of my work visa. In my journey with ISM so far, I have learned some valuable insights from the management and some very helpful on-the-job- training from colleagues and team members to successfully implement customer focused products and services.

Cons

It has been a great pleasure working with Integrated Systems Management Inc. I could not find any cons so far.

Continue reading

"Great company to work with !"

Current Employee - Vice President Sales in Tarrytown, NY

I have been working at Integrated Systems Management full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

It has been a pleasure working with Integrated Systems Management Inc., for more than 17 years. Integrated Systems Management Inc., believes in team building and employee growth. We all enjoy company sponsored Yoga Classes, Hobby Classes and Festival Celebrations. CEO - Divan Dave is a very caring, innovative and visionary leader. Integrated Systems Management Inc., sponsored my H1B and helped me become US Citizen. Integrated Systems Management Inc., believes in open door policy, team collaboration, latest technologies and rewards performances.

Cons

I had been a pleasure working with Integrated Systems Management Inc.

"Employee for Life"

Current Employee - Vice President in Tarrytown, NY

I have been working at Integrated Systems Management full-time

Pros

I have been working with Integrated Systems Management Inc, (ISM) for more than 15 years. ISM have motivated employees to do their best by working together to provide best solutions for our clients and partners. I started my employment with ISM as a Business Development Manager and now I have been given responsibility of Vice President. ISM is a very equitable, fair and honest employer. They emphasizes us the importance of team bonding by company sponsored Yoga classes, Hobby classes and Outdoor activities. ISM's CEO - Divan Dave is a very down-to-earth, committed and strong leader who really cares about his employees, clients, vendors and partners. Once you join Integrated Systems Management, you are an employee for life.

Cons

It has been a pleasure working with Integrated Systems Management Inc.

Continue reading

"Good company to work for"

Director - IT Sales in Tarrytown, NY

I worked at Integrated Systems Management

Pros

First of all, ISM is run by enlightened management, that cares about their team almost as part of the family. ISM hires good people, and allows them to do their jobs without trying to micro-manage them. Divan Dave', the CEO, is a leader who fosters an inclusive, can-do culture, where performance is rewarded. ISM is also a fun place to work, with good work mates, and many celebrations and festivities. The addition of free, on-site Yoga classes -- which were not provided yet while I worked there -- are an excellent new innovation that can only make things even better.

Cons

I am not able to think of any.

"Director - Business Development"

Director - Business Development in Tarrytown, NY

I worked at Integrated Systems Management

Pros

Visionary CEO, brings out the best in each employee. The employees are treated with respect and are made to feel as a part of the global ISM family. The company sponsored my H1B visa in 2007. As a new employee joining the company you are encouraged to take advantage of the open architecture and continuous training provided by the management to learn and grow in your role. Participation by the employees in the Yoga training made available by the company, helps their overall well-being and work-life balance.

Cons

Absolutely, no cons as per my experience with the company

Continue reading

"Decent company to work for"

Senior Analyst in White Plains, NY

I worked at Integrated Systems Management

Pros

Great for H1-B's. I arrived two decades and it took about 4 months before I could land a successful interview and a client. Throughout that time, the CEO was very supportive and paid me and 4 others full salary. At that time, the salary was at par or better than most consulting companies. I never had to ask for salary increases, they were automatically given as I gained seniority.

Cons

Not enough face to face contact between the head office and consultants. But that might have change since I left.

"Fear and Loathing in Tarrytown"

1.0
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Tarrytown, NY

I worked at Integrated Systems Management full-time for less than a year

Pros

Since the company operations and marketing wholly ignore client and employee needs, there are NO pros.

Cons

A revolving door scenario: a company driven by a whimsical personality with a grandiose perception of his company and its overbooked promises to clients. Employees in the India-based offices enjoy a higher standard than Tarrytown, NY employees. Unfortunately, when those Indian employees are promised promotions in the USA, they find their salaries and living standards fall below their Indian lifestyle. Owner holds their work visas, and they are trapped. Fear and loathing in Tarrytown, NY!

8. "Not a good company"

1.0
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Ahmedabad

I worked at Integrated Systems Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

On time salary, nothing else

Cons

Micro Management, No growth opportunities, Unorganized processes, No work life balance, no vision

9. "Company with history of doing unethical things"

2.0
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad

I worked at Integrated Systems Management full-time for more than a year

Pros

1) Office space and location 2) Yoga

Cons

1) Point system for breaks and mobile use. They cut your salary if you use mobile in office. 2) More cameras in office than any place you might find to track everyone's activity. 3) Less freedom to do things. 4) Company is not able to upgrade existing system and keeps replacing people. 5) Management has less ideas. 6) Many yes man in company, keeping company from growing.

Continue reading

"A Company considering Employees as a Family"

I have been working at Integrated Systems Management full-time

Pros

I have been working with this company since more then 4 years now. ISM takes care of the employees as family members. As a family, we have 360 degree growth considering Health, Wealth and Knowledge. Very good part is HR is available for any concern and they make sure of the resolution too. We heard in the market that most of the CEOs from different companies are not aware of their employees personally, but with ISM, its completely opposite. Our CEO is also playing the role of a mentor to know each employee and boost them in every possible way. An honest statement from CEO which i have heard personally for the employee - 'You have a problem means We have a problem! Lets solve it together!' Worth investing your life with such Family.

Cons

No company is 100% perfect! But for this company, i can call it as my 2nd Family

Found 81 reviews