Integrity Applications Reviews | Glassdoor

4.7
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Integrity Applications President and CEO David J. Dzaran
David J. Dzaran

1. "Principal Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Chantilly, VA
    Current Employee - Principal Software Engineer in Chantilly, VA

I have been working at Integrity Applications full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great management, very competitive benefits and compensations, hires exceptional talent.

Cons

Most work is centralized around Chantilly, making it difficult for those who do not live close.

Advice to Management

Expand opportunities and infrastructure outside the immediate Chantilly area. Also, expanded telework policies are always beneficial.

2. "Solid Experience"

Pros

Great experience, area, environment to get introduced to a government contractor.

Cons

Not the best location, high traffic but what you get in the DC area.

"Best in Dayton"

Current Employee - Analyst in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Integrity Applications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As I was transitioning from the military, I noticed a lot of defense contractors liked to boast about their “innovative practices,” but when I stepped back and observed the field, I noticed that the most skilled and smartest people I’ve ever met ALL seem to work at IAI, and they were unbelievable. Now that I’m an employee, I’ve noticed that IAI remains steadfast, professional, and humble. From top-tier scientists to junior analysts, IAI seems to be the company that everyone comes together, rolls up their sleeves, and gets to work. No politics, no bureaucracy. IAI actually innovates, and I’m constantly blown away by their drive to shake up the system for new ideas, incorporating new developments and technologies that are light years ahead of the others. That’s what happens when we’re enabled and encouraged by our leadership to do what’s right. It’s a huge breath of fresh air – management completely trusts us, and understands that their technical workforce is the most valuable offering in their arsenal of weapons. It’s really an awesome and exciting environment and company, overall.

Cons

The company acts fast and efficient - if you don't stop and look around once in a while.. you could miss it!

Advice to Management

You've seemed to find the magic recipe in running this business. Please don't change!

Jan 9, 2017 – SVP & COO

We are delighted to hear you’ve had such a great employment experience and that we were able to provide a seamless military transition. Thank you for your service and for the positive feedback ... More

5. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Program Control Analyst in Beavercreek, OH
    Current Employee - Program Control Analyst in Beavercreek, OH

I have been working at Integrity Applications full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Interesting work, great work-family balance, opinions and ideas are valued, employees are some of the best in their field to collaborate with, they invest in their employees, great communication, opportunity for advancement is very good, they are very involved with the community.

Cons

They provide free snacks, pop, tea and coffee. I have gained about 5 lbs.

Advice to Management

Thank you for making us feel valued and that our work matters.

6. "Data Analyst"

Current Employee - Analyst in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Integrity Applications full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is small enough to act on your request for new job opportunities.

Cons

Its a growing company and with that comes growing pains.

Advice to Management

The devil is in the details. Guidance should be more thorough and comprehensive. Responsibilities and expectations of all should be clearly defined.

7. "Amazing Internship"

Pros

Great company that cares about helping you improve yourself so that you can in return improve the company.

Cons

I can't really think of any 'cons.' It was a great opportunity and I grew so much!

Advice to Management

The management did so much to teach us and help us learn. I was really impressed.

Sep 29, 2016 – SVP & COO

We are very pleased that you had such a positive internship experience. We strive to provide all our interns with valuable mentorship, as well as the opportunity to work on cutting edge projects ... More

8. "Good company"

I worked at Integrity Applications full-time

Pros

IAI offered great pay and benefits.
    Interesting and professional staff.
    The contract work was in support of vital government programs.

Cons

IAI went through a significant growth period, and like many small companies emerging as small-medium sized companies, lost its small business appeal.

Advice to Management

I have no advice to management as the structure is no doubt different from when I worked at the company.

9. "Excellent company with some challenges ahead"

Former Employee - Business Analyst
    Former Employee - Business Analyst

Pros

The people. I met over 200 people within the company while working there. There were many people I got along with, and many people I did not. However, there was only ever one person that I met who I was surprised had been hired. Excepting that person (brought over from a legacy contract vehicle with another company), every single person I met brought something to the team. Just an incredible group of people to work with.

Cons

Lack of a middle career path. They have great opportunities for junior employees, and great opportunities for senior employees, but there is not much of a path to grow from one end to the other.

Advice to Management

Work to create a series of roles and positions for people to hold regardless of contracts. It is likely that junior personnel will leave without something to aspire to at the next step.

Sep 29, 2016 – SVP & COO

We are always looking for more effective ways to provide career progression opportunities to junior and mid-level employees. We will absolutely take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you ... More

"Project Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Integrity Applications full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Outstanding company that expertly manages contract requirements along with developing and taking care of employees. Transparent leadership style which enhances team dynamics and fosters new and innovative approaches to getting the job done. Industry leading compensation and benefits package.

Cons

Nothing to address at this time.

"The right team"

I have been working at Integrity Applications (Less than a year)

Pros

I recently transitioned from the military and IAI was a life-saver! They hire a lot of veterans who understand what you are going through. The pay and benefits package was generous, and everyone is genuinely helpful and friendly. IAI applies the "above and beyond" motto to both what they deliver to their customers and to their employees, which is refreshing. It feels great knowing I joined the right team!

Cons

At this point I have no cons, they have been nothing but fair to me. I hope to work for this company for years to come!

Advice to Management

I love that you are willing to send employees to conferences and training opportunities, the education benefits, and the companies' willingness to allow employees to move jobs occasionally to prevent feeling like they are stagnating. Whatever you are doing, it is working!