Integrity Home Care Reviews | Glassdoor

Integrity Home Care Reviews

Found 73 reviews

3.7
Greg Horton
Pros
  • "Incentive programs, flexible scheduling, responsive management(in 6 reviews)

• "I love Integrity's Mission and the core values they hold(in 4 reviews)

Cons
  • "From the President/CEO of the company to the most amazing field staff, everyone is truly great to work with(in 4 reviews)

• "Company no longer values its caregivers and just needs a warm body to service their medicaid clients(in 4 reviews)

1. "Amazing experience, I have been given every opportunity to grow and learn new areas of the healthcare industry."

Current Employee - Clinical Care Navigator in Lees Summit, MO

I have been working at Integrity Home Care full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

The leadership goes the extra mile to mentor those who wish to grow. I feel appreciated and valued in what I do.

Cons

Health insurance could be better. However, I have had much worse in previous positions.

Advice to Management

Do more to include field staff in office functions.

Integrity Home Care2018-09-28

November 26, 2018Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Glassdoor! We’re excited to have you as an employee and appreciate the feedback that will help us continue to grow!

"Enjoyed working there for the most part"

Former Employee - Human Resources Department in Springfield, MO

I worked at Integrity Home Care full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Patients, co-workers, employees and lower level supervisors. Seem to promote within. Excellent training provided to caregivers. Culture and values.

Cons

Pay and benefits for caregivers is too low for the level of caregiving performed in some very tough environments.

Advice to Management

Let work life be work and personal life be personal.

Integrity Home Care2019-03-12

"An organization that seems to keep building castles out of sand"

Former Employee - Talent Acquisition Manager in Springfield, MO

I worked at Integrity Home Care full-time for more than a year

Pros

This is an organization full of both long-term and short-term employees who believe passionately in the mission/vision of what they do each and every day. This is an organization that has taken pride in serving people and allowing seniors to age in the comfort of their own home regardless of where they live (they support very rural hard-to-reach areas of Missouri).

Cons

They have a "core" of very inexperienced leaders that want to make change to the culture, process and execution of the services they provide but where they fall extremely short is in the executable day-to-day activities and focusing on the "low-hanging fruit" that would allow the culture/people to experience some quick wins. They tend to want to tackle way to many projects at once and as a leadership team are very...

Advice to Management

Spend less time reading books, researching industry trends/articles during the "storming/re-building" phase and more time interacting with your people, asking questions, getting buy-in on changes being made and working on the less complex challenges that are fixable/doable. Take the time to figure out what you want to be as an organization and match the "why" to your actual mission/vision. Stop hiring people from outside...

Integrity Home Care2019-02-04

February 20, 2019Marketing

Thank you for leaving this honest and detailed review. We appreciate your input and are always working to strengthen our culture and leaders. Feedback like this helps us grow as your comments will be shared with our management team.

"Awful....they refuse to abide by State regulations."

Former Employee - ADS/CDS COORDINATOR in Springfield, MO

I worked at Integrity Home Care full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Your coworkers are awesome!!! Just not management.

Cons

Changing of supervisors.....6 in 8 mo.

Advice to Management

Listen to employees, don't try to buddy up to them and follow state regulations.

Integrity Home Care2018-12-24

January 2, 2019Communications Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Glassdoor. Your comments will be shared with our management team.

5. "Great company"

I worked at Integrity Home Care part-time

Pros

Flexible scheduling to balance work and home life

Cons

Communication barriers with office at times

Integrity Home Care2018-10-20

October 20, 2018Communications Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Glassdoor. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed working for us and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

"A company still finding their identity - faith based or corporate?"

Former Employee - Regional Recruiter in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Integrity Home Care full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

There are several individuals who work at Integrity who want to see their peers succeed and their clients cared for.

Cons

Unfortunately there are several cons but areas that could genuinely be improved upon. - Better leadership. A complete overhaul of middle management team is needed. - Sub par pay rates for employees, especially field staff (PCAs, CNAs, LPNs, RNs, etc.). - Minimal benefits are offered. PCAs and CNAs do not qualify for medical benefits or vacation time for a 12 month period. - Constant change in office personnel....

Advice to Management

My advice to management is to make a choice on what type of company they want to run. Do they want a small family style company that focuses on being faith based or do they want to move to a corporate style? Unfortunately, Integrity cannot seem to make up its mind on how it wants to be. Many of the upper management do not have the experience or education that is needed to be in their role which has had a dramatically...

Integrity Home Care2018-10-17

October 23, 2018Communications Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We take all of the feedback we receive seriously and use it to help us grow.

7. "Lee's Summit office"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lees Summit, MO

I have been working at Integrity Home Care full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Integrity is a great place to work. It feels good to know that the company's purpose is to help people stay in their homes. There are opportunities for advancement.

Cons

The health care industry is always changing, but Integrity offsets this by anticipating and embracing the changes.

Integrity Home Care2018-09-25

September 26, 2018Communications Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Glassdoor. We're so happy that you enjoy working for us! We're committed to keeping our clients safe, wherever they call home, so we're thrilled you share that passion!

8. "Joplin office review"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

I have been working at Integrity Home Care full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

This company truly cares and makes you apart of a family. They are open and honest with all the employees.

Cons

Not enough time off options

Integrity Home Care2018-09-12

September 13, 2018Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review us on Glassdoor! We're thrilled to have you on our team!

9. "RN Clinical Director"

Current Employee - RN Clinical Director in Joplin, MO

I have been working at Integrity Home Care full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Core values of company matches mine. Compassionate boss. Great staff to work with

Cons

Benefits are a little pricey.

Advice to Management

Keep following the core values.

Integrity Home Care2018-09-12

September 13, 2018Communications Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Glassdoor. We're so happy to have you as an employee. We will share your comments about benefits with our corporate HR team to help them continue to grow.

10. "Clinical Director and Former RN Case Manager"

Current Employee - Clinical Director in Lebanon, MO

I have been working at Integrity Home Care full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Balances between work and life Benefits Pay The company is more like family and truly cares about each patient and employee

Cons

Healthcare is 24/7 365

Integrity Home Care2018-09-10

September 11, 2018Communications Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us on Glassdoor! We're so happy to see that you enjoy working for us and are blessed to have you as a part of our family!

Found 73 reviews