Integrity Staffing Solutions Chicago Reviews

3.9
Integrity Staffing Solutions President and CEO Todd Bavol
Todd Bavol

Ratings by Sexual Orientation

This rating reflects the overall rating of Integrity Staffing Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

It was Great!!!

Feb 14, 2020 - Placement Specialist in Aurora, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good pay 40+ hrs of work a week Unique employees Valuable skills learned

Cons

No part-time No real flexible hrs

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Don’t apply with them!!!

Jun 7, 2021 - Remittance Processor in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

None! Absolutely no pros for this job

Cons

Waited three months just to be told I did not “pass” an assessment for the position

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

I'm a good worker, come to work on time

Mar 2, 2021 - BAYLOR POSITION in Crest Hill, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Always on time and keep me posted of everything

Cons

They can pay more an hour

4. 2.0

It's a job

Jan 31, 2020 - Amazon Picker in Joliet, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

$15 per hour could be worse for what you do.

Cons

Integrity insurance is garbage, still waiting to be converted to Amazon. Conversion taking longer due to the slowdown.

5. 5.0

Amazing Company

Mar 22, 2019 - Branch Manager in Bolingbrook, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

From Day 1 you are setup for success. Working in the staffing business for a few different companies (well-known) I have never had an experience as I have had with Integrity. They care about your success individually and professionally.

Cons

I have zero cons to say about Integrity.

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 2.0
    Former Contractor, more than 1 year

3 Stars

Mar 5, 2019 - Operations Manager in Romeoville, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are looking for a jobs that allow you to work at multiple locations, travel two different states, and fast-paced.

Cons

If you are looking for a job where you are just working at one location and not having to move to multiple locations to work or travel from state to state.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

They came through for me

Jun 13, 2015 - UAT Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

After I didn't get one position, Holly immediately arranged another interview for me the following week. She worked very hard to find opportunities for me, and it paid off. Not long after that first interview I secured a 12 month contract moving towards a full time opportunity. I have nothing but good things to say about Integrity Staffing and Holly Hite in particular.

Cons

I wish they had a presence in Chicago. It didn't present a problem in my finding a position, but it would be nice if I could come into the "office" and meet with the person that I'm working with.

8. 5.0
    Former Employee

From rags to riches

Aug 2, 2016 - IT Support Technician in Kenosha, WI
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great leadership, fun work environment, good bonuses. Extremely competitive benefits. Amazing opportunity to transfer into one of the best companies in the world to work for. 3 months integrity, then 3 months Amazon, now I'm moving into Amazon's IT department. And I had trouble finding a job until Integrity found me.

Cons

Hard work, long hours, competitive.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

My experience as a temporary worker at Amazon

May 31, 2016 -  in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Integrity Staffing Solutions staff were very professional in all areas of this wonderful journey. They treated me with respect and have believed in me as a worker, that I can achieve my dream goal becoming a better worker.

Cons

There's nothing I can say. Not available

10. 3.0

Crew worker at Amazon

Sep 26, 2016 - Temporary Employee in Joliet, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The checks every week are decent and the job opportunity is amazing as well for you to gain a ton of job experience on the job.

Cons

The labor is to its maximum and then some you will have to work very hard and have to push threw everyday you decide to work which will be the price you pay for a weeks check that's not comparable to your priceless labor.

1 person found this review helpful

Integrity Staffing Solutions Response

Director of Marketing & Brand Management

Thank you for your feedback about your experience! We're glad you like the weekly paychecks and the experience you're getting on the job, which is great for building your resume. We know that the work can be challenging at times, but we're here to support you whenever you need it. Please let your onsite coach know if you have any challenges we can help you work through. In most locations we have opportunities to cross-train in different departments, so please be sure to reach out to your manager and make sure they know you're up for trying something new! 10 hour days do take a bit to get used to, but one of the perks of this schedule is that you get three days off a week. We'll definitely take your feedback to the local site for future schedule planning!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Reviews