Cover image for Integrity Staffing Solutions
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews about "good pay"

Updated Oct 6, 2021

Found 167 of over 997 reviews

3.5
Integrity Staffing Solutions President and CEO Todd Bavol
Todd Bavol

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Pay is good and they are easily contacted(in 84 reviews)
  • "Such great people at this company(in 39 reviews)
  • "Staff is friendly and helpful.(in 32 reviews)
  • "Great opportunities if you want to advance(in 15 reviews)
  • "Integrity has an awesome team of placement specialists that are fun to talk and work with.(in 14 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Integrity Staffing Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "good pay"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 1.0

Unprofessional

Aug 25, 2019 - Warehouse Worker in Edison, NJ
    Business Outlook

Pros

good pay and don't give you issues for getting overtime

Cons

hard to communicate with them when you have issues. are not veteran friendly.

Integrity Staffing Solutions Response

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're sorry you did not have a positive experience during your application process! It's our goal to provide our candidates with the best possible experience when visiting our Opportunity Centers, so we'd love the opportunity to change your mind about us! If you're ready to be placed into a position that's just right for you, please reach out to us at feedback@integritystaffing.com. We'll make sure you get the red-carpet treatment!

2. 5.0
    Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

Working With Integrity Staffing Solutions

Feb 5, 2017 - ACLU, STOW and PACKING in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I find this company very accepting and a great place to join and the process is simple and I really love the weekly pay

Cons

i CANT THINK OF ANY DOWNSIDES WITH WORKING WITH INTEGRITY STAFFING SOLUTIONS

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Deceptive practices by upper management

Jun 14, 2021 - Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay and not much else

Cons

Overpaid and unknowledgeable Sales managers. Turn and burn attitude with employees. ZERO work life balance. Unreasonable expectations. Management is shady, calculating, and dishonest

4. 1.0

Packaging

Jul 19, 2022 - Packaging
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay and get many breaks throughout the day

Cons

Constantly working after finishing one thing you quickly move to the next

Integrity Staffing Solutions Response

Director of Brand Management

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review! We’re glad to hear you enjoyed the great pay and frequent breaks throughout the day while on assignment! We’re committed to ensuring all Integrity associates are treated with respect while on assignment, so if you can please email feedback@integritystaffing with more information about your assignment location, we’ll work with the local team to ensure our associates have the support they need to be successful!

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Ok place to work

May 6, 2022 - Call Center Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay is good and they are easily contacted

Cons

Not a clear pipeline to be permanent

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Everyone tells you something different

Mar 24, 2020 - Picker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay and pays Weekly

Cons

Main offices & local offices do not communicate with each other well. One says one thing, the other says another thing. They will randomly lay you off without warning saying it’s due to lack of work available. Then immediately start hiring more people and not call you back as they said they would. If you reach 1200 hours you also have to get laid off and can’t return for 60/90 days (depends on who you ask). I was laid off under good terms before reaching my 1200 hours and they still saying I can’t come back before a certain date per the local office, but the main offices just lie and say nor jobs are available yet which is why they’ve not called me. Funny they’re advertising they have the jobs. So are they lying to me or falsely advertising jobs they do not have?! Either way it’s WRONG! They’re definitely hiring and have been calling/hiring back peep who quit. I was never written up for anything and always at or above rate. They’ve caused me nothing but severe stress. I’m tempted to report this circus act to the labor board for review!

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

It was horrible and unbelievable

Dec 29, 2016 - Order Picker in Kent, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing. The pay is good when you see it online or walk in for the job. We would get you in to fill out the application

Cons

They offer the job but would wait to the last minute to confirm your job if you meet the requirements

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

Hiring

Jan 17, 2018 - Stower in Columbia, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Got hired fast and pay is good

Cons

The Interview process very long

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to work

Jul 10, 2014 - Integrity Warehouse Associate in Chattanooga, TN
    Business Outlook

Pros

At first its rough on your feet working in the warehouse, but eventually you get used to it as you keep on working after couple weeks. The numerous hours and week after week pay check is absolutely worth the effort and will make you want to come back. You will also meet a lot of good people.

Cons

Management could be a bit better

10. 4.0
    Former Employee

what is the difference between getting hired by integrity staffing and Amazon?

Feb 26, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

I think the pros would be it's a physical work you get to walk for hours and also is very good pay

Cons

the cons would be if there are ally of people during a shift its first come first serve and the rest get to go home

Viewing 1 - 10 of 167 Reviews

Popular Careers with Integrity Staffing Solutions Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Integrity Staffing Solutions? Share Your Experiences

Integrity Staffing Solutions logo

Integrity Staffing Solutions Careers

Cover image for Integrity Staffing Solutions

At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. Our clients are re-inventing the...More

• Associate-First

Company Updates

Logo

256 days ago

Company News
A recognition worth celebrating! Exceptional service has always been an integral component at Integrity and we are honored to win ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing Award for a FIFTH consecutive year! Why is this meaningful to us? The award is based exclusively on ratings provided by OUR clients on the service we provide. Thank YOU so much and cheers to a continued high level of service in 2022!
Integrity Staffing Solutions' Wins ClearlyRated's 2022 Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award for Service Excellence
www.integritystaffing.com

Integrity Staffing Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
Integrity Staffing Solutions photo of: We are proud to announce that Integrity Staffing was honored in the 2017 #ASACareAwards!
Integrity Staffing Solutions photo of: Take a look at our employees in action all over the country!
Integrity Staffing Solutions photo of: Take a look at our staff spreading positivity in their local communities as we continue to celebrate Integrity Volunteer Month!
Integrity Staffing Solutions photo of: 2021 Atlanta Roundtable Discussion