Cover image for Integrity Staffing Solutions
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Integrity Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews about "weekly pay"

Updated Jul 7, 2021

Found 23 of over 997 reviews

3.5
Integrity Staffing Solutions President and CEO Todd Bavol
Todd Bavol

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Pay is good and they are easily contacted(in 84 reviews)
  • "Such great people at this company(in 39 reviews)
  • "Staff is friendly and helpful.(in 32 reviews)
  • "Great opportunities if you want to advance(in 15 reviews)
  • "Integrity has an awesome team of placement specialists that are fun to talk and work with.(in 14 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Integrity Staffing Solutions and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "weekly pay"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 2.0
    Former Contractor, more than 3 years

Integrity Staffing Services? What Integrity?

Nov 5, 2013 - Amazon.com Seasonal Employee in Fernley, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Weekly pay, as well as lots of overtime if you're working during peak season. Other than that, not very many.

Cons

The vast majority of employees working at the Fernley, NV Amazon.COM facility commute from Reno, 40 miles away. Integrity does not provide any form of employee bussing, nor do they provide a means of easily organized carpooling/vanpooling. Additionally, if you are called in to work during the off-season (summer months), chances are you will be used as an on-call associate. Doing so myself, I can easily say that you will spend more money on the commute than you will earn, not only because of the lack of hours, but because they will call you (even on a day that was scheduled to be an off day for you) offering a shift due to "high volumes". Unfortunately, many times they will vastly overstaff on those days, and as a result, send home the on-calls (and even many of the full-timers) after only 30 minutes. Even with a fuel-efficient hybrid, 30 minutes of pay at $11.25/hr will not pay for the cost of the trip. This happened to me 3 times in one week, and when I confronted Integrity about the issue, they essentially told me I could either deal with it, or quit, but if I did so, I would be non-rehirable because I violated "company policy". Considering the economic recovery that's in progress, and the fact that more and more people in the Reno area are figuring out Integrity's game, they better work on changing it before they lose out other more reputable agencies. For a company called Integrity, they sure don't seem to have any.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Freelancer, less than 1 year

Working With Integrity Staffing Solutions

Feb 5, 2017 - ACLU, STOW and PACKING in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

I find this company very accepting and a great place to join and the process is simple and I really love the weekly pay

Cons

i CANT THINK OF ANY DOWNSIDES WITH WORKING WITH INTEGRITY STAFFING SOLUTIONS

3. 1.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

No words can describe the injustice.

Dec 20, 2013 - Picker in Jeffersonville, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Weekly pay is the only benefit.

Cons

First of all, don't expect to ever speak to a person when calling. It will take at least 10-15 mins every single time. No matter the time of day or your hiring status. Second, if they hire you they will tell you a pay rate. However, if it is a pay rate higher than $10.50 an hour, don't expect to get more than 10.50 an hour on your paycheck. They will lie straight to your face and then wonder why you're so upset about a 1.50 an hour pay rate difference. If you continue to be upset they will tell you that you can quit, and never work for them again. I suggest taking them up on the offer. Third, they will follow you around and hound you constantly (lowering your rate) if your productivity is less than 100%. This includes 93%, 95% 0r yes even 99%. Then they will offer to have someone from management follow you around for a few HOURS (and get paid to do so) to critique you... Even if you make 95% ONE DAY when you've made 100% or BETTER every other day since working there. Fourth, they will tell you if you're having barriers to report them. Yet will do NOTHING about the barriers. Fifth, if you have reported barriers they will tell you they can lower your expected rate per hour to assist you in getting higher productivity goals. Yet it seems you must need to have relations with someone in the managing department before they actually will lower it. Not even if you're having contractions at work. Sixth, if you are having a major issue such as contractions at work and ask to have your rate lowered... They will have you take medical leave and assure you it will not count against you. Then when on medical leave you'll have papers to get filled out by your doctor and be given a time frame to get them back to Integrity. When you get them back in that time frame they will THEN inform you that every day you were out you should've called in to work; and that by not doing so you have accrued so many points you are no longer eligible to work. They do not care if you're a single mother who is raising a child on your own. Or if you're pregnant. Or if both happen to apply to you. They don't care because even though you're a good employee, they can hire 3 idiots to do your job. You are replaceable.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

It is just like any other staffing agency

Jan 22, 2015 - Packer in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits offered, time off, and they pay weekly.

Cons

I do not have any cons to report about Integrity Staffing

5. 3.0
    Current Employee

Integrity Staffing Review

Jun 23, 2015 -  in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The interview, BGC and onboarding process was quick. Plenty of feedback was received from my recruiter. Pay is weekly and if you forget to submit your timesheet the recruiter sends a friendly reminder.

Cons

I receive an email weekly asking if I need anything yet when I called my recruiter with an issue about my assignment I was told there was nothing that could be done; there were no other job opportunities available with comparable pay.

6. 3.0
    Current Temporary Employee

Hola Galore

Jul 7, 2021 - General Warehouse Associate in Hazleton, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Weekly pay and direct deposit.

Cons

You are just a number and can be replaced overnight.

7. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Everyone tells you something different

Mar 24, 2020 - Picker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent pay and pays Weekly

Cons

Main offices & local offices do not communicate with each other well. One says one thing, the other says another thing. They will randomly lay you off without warning saying it’s due to lack of work available. Then immediately start hiring more people and not call you back as they said they would. If you reach 1200 hours you also have to get laid off and can’t return for 60/90 days (depends on who you ask). I was laid off under good terms before reaching my 1200 hours and they still saying I can’t come back before a certain date per the local office, but the main offices just lie and say nor jobs are available yet which is why they’ve not called me. Funny they’re advertising they have the jobs. So are they lying to me or falsely advertising jobs they do not have?! Either way it’s WRONG! They’re definitely hiring and have been calling/hiring back peep who quit. I was never written up for anything and always at or above rate. They’ve caused me nothing but severe stress. I’m tempted to report this circus act to the labor board for review!

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Smooth transition

Jun 26, 2019 - Shipping in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Medical, Support, Training, Weekly Pay

Cons

Third party to primary client

9. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Good Staffing Company I would recommend to everyone

Dec 4, 2019 - Order Picker in Chester, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Integrity is a great staffing company and they will help place you in a variety of job assignments. They have computers on site and will assist you throughout the entire application process. Weekly pay is a huge plus as well. They also offer benefits if you need them.

Cons

I really don’t have anything negative to say about this company.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee

Amazon The Workplace-Keeps You Busy!

Jan 4, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

Get consistent hours and a great pay rate, the work is repetitive, but easy to learn. Pay is weekly with immediate benefits! Start off as a temporary employee, but have the chance to become a permanent employee after the seasonal work is completed.

Cons

Standing on feet for 10 to 12 hours at a time can be challenging, but is possible. Short breaks, we are given 15 minutes for a paid break, but it is really more like 10 minutes by the time it takes to walk to the break room and get through the security checkpoint.

Integrity Staffing Solutions Response

Director of Marketing & Brand Management

Thanks for this great feedback! We’re continually looking for ways to partner with our clients to ensure our associates have a great experience while on assignment—even in the parking lot. Our Operations team loves solving these types of challenges, so we’ll be sure to pass this info on so that they can look for ways to improve the flow of traffic both inside and outside of the building!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Reviews

Popular Careers with Integrity Staffing Solutions Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Integrity Staffing Solutions? Share Your Experiences

Integrity Staffing Solutions logo

Integrity Staffing Solutions Careers

Cover image for Integrity Staffing Solutions

At Integrity, we're passionate about connecting great talent with great companies across North America. Our clients are re-inventing the...More

• Associate-First

Company Updates

Logo

256 days ago

Company News
A recognition worth celebrating! Exceptional service has always been an integral component at Integrity and we are honored to win ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing Award for a FIFTH consecutive year! Why is this meaningful to us? The award is based exclusively on ratings provided by OUR clients on the service we provide. Thank YOU so much and cheers to a continued high level of service in 2022!
Integrity Staffing Solutions' Wins ClearlyRated's 2022 Best of Staffing Client Diamond Award for Service Excellence
www.integritystaffing.com

Integrity Staffing Solutions Photos

+ Add Photo
Integrity Staffing Solutions photo of: We are proud to announce that Integrity Staffing was honored in the 2017 #ASACareAwards!
Integrity Staffing Solutions photo of: Take a look at our employees in action all over the country!
Integrity Staffing Solutions photo of: Take a look at our staff spreading positivity in their local communities as we continue to celebrate Integrity Volunteer Month!
Integrity Staffing Solutions photo of: 2021 Atlanta Roundtable Discussion