What people are saying about Intel Corporation
Hi everyone, I have worked as FPGA prototyping Eng Intern at INTEL for 9 months.I am looking for full time role as in RTL/FPGA Design,synth/PD,if you know any lead please consider. For resume and further information please DM me. Synopsys Inc. Qualcomm Advanced Micro Devices Inc. Intel Corporation NXP Microchip technology Micron Technology IBM Broadcom Inc. Microsoft Samsung MediaTek Infineon Technologies Einfochips Ampere Computing LLC Google Western Digital Renesas Cadence Design System Arm
I am from India, and completed mtech VLSI Design this year,worked as an intern at Intel, now searching for job but can't find for fresher role right now what if i will not get in next couple of months, what is the alternate should I take, I am also NET qualified . I am so worried about it, please suggest
I'm currently seeking new opportunities and considering a transition from my Principal Product Manager role (G9) at Intel to a fast-paced, growing new era company. Over my 11 yrs of experience (8 yrs in Product) I have successfully handled and shipped end-to-end solutions and products in the datacenter and cloud domains. I recently finished MBA from an ivy league and exploring new challenges and would love to contribute my skills to an organization that values innovation and growth.
Got a burning question about Intel Corporation? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Intel Corporation employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Sabbatical is a good benefit and can be used in 1 or 2 months increments." (in 2524 reviews)
- "Good work life balance if you know what is needed and inner circle of key folks." (in 2313 reviews)
- "There are many great people at Intel and everybody has the same goals most of the time." (in 1601 reviews)
- "The pay was good and I felt like I had control over my work schedule for the most part." (in 994 reviews)
- "Great culture and learning" (in 775 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of vision" (in 668 reviews)
- "If your manager is bad (which is most of the time) your life will be miserable." (in 582 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs and reorgs demotivates teams spirit.Managers are biased." (in 329 reviews)
- "Long hours and no enough information given out for a site that is more than likely closing" (in 265 reviews)
- "Middle and upper management are in direct revolt against CEO and his plans." (in 175 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Intel Corporation and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 3,371 of over 30K reviews
Updated Sep 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "management"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jul 14, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsHillsboro, OR
Great compensation (for Portland area, anyway), excellent engineering culture, able to overcome many business and technical obstacles and remain profitable, unmatched ability to scale precision manufacturing.
Lack of senior management vision to make the engineering and business model changes needed to succeed in software and services. Too many people jumping on small opportunities and trying to be perceived as leaders. Not enough hands-on experience and understanding of the latest tools (at least on the software side) on part of management. Company seems to be pursuing many objectives other than its traditional engineering-driven business imperatives and risks being overtaken by more nimble competition and the end of Moore's Law.2
- 3.0Aug 26, 2022Software InternCurrent Intern, more than 1 yearSanta Clara, CA
1. They are very understanding that school should come first and that schedules are flexible 2. Working from home is great and allows me to work from school
1. Management is not always aware of what you should be doing (a little disorganized) 2. Interns are kinda fixed at one pay rate