What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Sabbatical is a good benefit and can be used in 1 or 2 months increments." (in 2524 reviews)
- "Good work life balance if you know what is needed and inner circle of key folks." (in 2313 reviews)
- "There are many great people at Intel and everybody has the same goals most of the time." (in 1601 reviews)
- "The pay was good and I felt like I had control over my work schedule for the most part." (in 994 reviews)
- "Great culture and learning" (in 775 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of vision" (in 668 reviews)
- "If your manager is bad (which is most of the time) your life will be miserable." (in 582 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs and reorgs demotivates teams spirit.Managers are biased." (in 329 reviews)
- "Long hours and no enough information given out for a site that is more than likely closing" (in 265 reviews)
- "Middle and upper management are in direct revolt against CEO and his plans." (in 175 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Intel Corporation and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 4,285 of over 30K reviews
Updated Oct 1, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "people"Return to all Reviews
- 5.0Oct 23, 2009InternFormer EmployeeHillsboro, OR
Its the best semiconductor company with a very competent R&D
I dont have anything crib.My group and people I worked are very knowledgeable and proficient in things they do.
- 3.0May 26, 2016Mechanical Engineering InternCurrent Intern, more than 1 yearPuyallup, WA
The immediate people I work with are very friendly and more than helpful in everything I encounter. They are willing to help teach me and explain what and why they are doing what they are doing. The pay and benefits are above anything else you could find as an intern.
Intel does not seem to value their employees.