What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Sabbatical is a good benefit and can be used in 1 or 2 months increments." (in 2524 reviews)
- "Good work life balance if you know what is needed and inner circle of key folks." (in 2313 reviews)
- "There are many great people at Intel and everybody has the same goals most of the time." (in 1601 reviews)
- "The pay was good and I felt like I had control over my work schedule for the most part." (in 994 reviews)
- "Great culture and learning" (in 775 reviews)
- "Poor management and lack of vision" (in 668 reviews)
- "If your manager is bad (which is most of the time) your life will be miserable." (in 582 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs and reorgs demotivates teams spirit.Managers are biased." (in 329 reviews)
- "Long hours and no enough information given out for a site that is more than likely closing" (in 265 reviews)
- "Middle and upper management are in direct revolt against CEO and his plans." (in 175 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Intel Corporation and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 3,083 of over 30K reviews
Updated Oct 1, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "salary"Return to all Reviews
- 3.0Jan 12, 2022Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsChandler, AZ
Total Comp package is very complete, if you use everything that is offered. Health Care plans are very good.
Salaries are not competitive and you can make more just jumping ship which is evident from 2021. Inflation erodes salary over time, increases seem to marginally match but not keep pace. 401K match is weak.
- 4.0Feb 8, 2022Pre Silicon Verification EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsFolsom, CA
work life balance is good when compared to other companies
after sometime the tasks will become mundane and the rate of increments in the salaries are awful. Everytime they say the budget is limited