IntelliSoft Group Reviews | Glassdoor

IntelliSoft Group Reviews

Updated Feb 20, 2019

Found 16 reviews

2.8
IntelliSoft Group CEO Mike Melville (no image)
Mike Melville
  1. "Enjoyable place to work, great culture/people"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

I have been working at IntelliSoft Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

Having just come from a company with serious management issues and bad culture, IntelliSoft is like a breath of fresh air. I actually have a work/life balance now. People are respectful. Coworkers here do fun activities together (even during the work day, management sponsored). Honestly don't understand where the bad reviews are coming from.

Cons

Benefits not as robust as some larger companies, but still good.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good culture you've built.

IntelliSoft Group2019-02-20
  2. "Love coming to work"

I have been working at IntelliSoft Group part-time for more than a year

Pros

I never have the "Sunday fear", I enjoy coming to work. The people, culture, flexibility and environment are motivating on a day-to-day basis.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of a negative.

IntelliSoft Group2019-02-19
  3. "Great Company to work for."

Current Employee - Accountant in Nashua, NH

I have been working at IntelliSoft Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been working with Intellisoft Group for over 1 year now. They have been very flexible with my work schedule and my role has grown over the past year. I see many efforts by management to invest in their staff that includes company outings, weekly events added and enhanced employee benefits for starters. They want their employees to be successful. There is also a great social interaction with Intellisofters. ... This company has a lot to offer and its future is very bright.

Cons

Other than typical traffic commuting in, I really don't see any negatives working for this company.

Advice to Management

Management is constantly looking at their staff and are always willing to make improvements. Keep up the great work. Its a strong management team.

IntelliSoft Group2019-02-15

"Sakes"

I worked at IntelliSoft Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

None at all glad i’m gone

Cons

never looking back. Being happy that i’m not there.Severe stress

Advice to Management

Management he has me shaking every day of the week. He treats women like they are not worth anything. I would never want to even run into him again that’s how much stress he put on me.

IntelliSoft Group2018-10-02

"Stay away"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

I have been working at IntelliSoft Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Fellow workers care, for the most part.

Cons

Management is either control freaks or MIA. No vision for the future. They prefer men for upper management positions.

Advice to Management

High turnover is a result of ineffective management. You should be innovative. Listen, really listen to your unhappy customers.

IntelliSoft Group2018-08-21
  6. "Enjoyable place to work"

I have been working at IntelliSoft Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Focused on success and efficiency. Good, hard work is recognized and appreciated. Open door policy with upper management. Open communication with management is encouraged. The CEO held meetings to discuss things that were working and things that weren't with employees and as a result, they are proactively looking to make changes in areas that were a concern, and putting more emphasis on the areas that were... going well. Quarterly company meetings are well received as we are given updates on the status of the company, what other departments are doing well, and in some cases not doing well, and future plans for the company. Overall, an enjoyable place to work with opportunities to succeed.

Cons

Nothing out of the ordinary from what any other mid sized company might go through. Additional resources for various departments is always needed. Not a lot to mention as areas that were a concern were addressed in employee meetings ran by the CEO. Plans and ideas to address areas of concern have been shared with the company by the CEO, and is some cases, have already been put into place, so hopefully this... continues!

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing. The opportunity to speak openly without consequence is much appreciated.

IntelliSoft Group2018-01-22

"The worst management team of all time"

I worked at IntelliSoft Group

Pros

I’m struggling to come up with anything here.. job security, low paycheck.. there’s a 20 word minimum I have to contend with here.

Cons

The management team that almost bankrupted our sister company was demoted back to here and now we have the displeasure of working for these weasels. Not only are they deceitful but they are terrible at their jobs too. As a former colleague once said ‘it’s embarrassing when you realize the person who signs your paycheck isn’t qualified to snake your toilet.’ I’m so glad I quit.

Advice to Management

Owners, when you decide someone isn’t fit to run one of your software companies why would you ever think keeping them at our place is a good idea?

IntelliSoft Group2018-02-23

"Admin"

I worked at IntelliSoft Group

Pros

There are no pros for the employred

Cons

Benefits, Management, and anything else you can think of

Advice to Management

Not sure how they can sleep at night.

IntelliSoft Group2017-11-07

"HORRIBLE COMPANY"

Former Employee - Credentialing Coordinator in Nashua, NH

I worked at IntelliSoft Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is nothing positive to say

Cons

Horrible training, admitted to holes in training, red flags all around, pathetic HR, poor communication.

Advice to Management

See above

IntelliSoft Group2017-03-11
  10. "Love Working Here"

Current Employee - Credentialing Specialist in Nashua, NH

I have been working at IntelliSoft Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

All of the people are great to work with and friendly. Everyone is willing to help each other out to get projects done and come together as a Team. Many holidays off throughout the year and I love that the company has two outings a year while other companies have none. The compensation is great, but I cannot comment on benefits whereas I do not utilize the company benefits package.

Cons

Some departments seem to be favored over others, whereas some people are able to work from home, regardless of their geographical location, while others cannot. This should be equal across the board for everyone, or no one at all.

Advice to Management

Only what was listed under Cons

IntelliSoft Group2015-11-17