- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - Trenton, NJ Area
Found 4 of over 4 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (4 reviews)
What do staff want and what would make them happy? This is a serious question. I have been in public for 25 years. I swear I feel like a mom and therapist as much as a professional. I truly care about my staff. Treat then well, fight for them, invest in their futures. But the last few years it seems like nothing is enough. I am seriously considering early retirement because it is so emotionally draining on me. So many younger staff in here and all I see is complaints. Am I alone?
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best Work-Life balance Transparency Friendly People
Nothing that I know of ..
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Best company to learn and grow in career
No cons,best environment to grow
- Current Contractor, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Not many to mention. They do not interfere with what you are working on
No benefits, just rates per hour.
- Current Contractor★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
there are no pros to this company
Constant spam email, terrible communication, lack of professionalismContinue reading
Intellilink Reviews FAQs
69% of Intellilink employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Intellilink 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.