Intelliloan Customer Service Representative Reviews | Glassdoor

Customer Service Representative

4.8
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Darryl Preedge

"My experience work with Intelliloan"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA

I worked at Intelliloan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very reliable, flexible, and above all else there is room to grow with the company!

Cons

The mortgage market is unpredictable

Advice to Management

My manager Thomas Gossage has been an absolute pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend to anyone that is trying to get into this industry to go through intelliloan's CSR program!

2. "No nonsense, structured path to success"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Management provides training on a weekly basis, so you have the best chance at succeeding. The money is here, how much depends on your work ethic!

Cons

Since this is a call center environment you're sitting for the majority of your shift.

Advice to Management

I'd like to see more company events and mixers to promote team building and company culture.

3. "Smile and Dial, Great Atmosphere, 1 an hour, 8 a day, 40 a week! Plenty of growth from within!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Management keep it up Brian, Paul, Keith!, Solid Leads, Updated Training and Continuous to help you maximize your potential with the skills you have and the ones you will pick up along the way here! Complimentary meals and snacks if you forgot you lunch all stops pulled, Thanks Rahim! Live music to keep the motivation, Activities for those who choose to participate outside of hours basketball, football, etc. Everyplace has its issue we strive here at Intelliloan to improve ours everyday to make the environment the best, happy employees have great productivity and we lose the sense of being an "employee" or a "number" we take ownership pride!

Cons

Besides wearing a tie everyday i don't really have much "negative" feedback. Improvements are made daily to maximize the succession of ones self. YOU GET OUT OF IT WHAT YOU PUT IN!!!!!

Advice to Management

Tie to work everyday is not needed unless your a Loan Officer with clients coming in.

5. "I love waking up in the morning, knowing that I got such an amazing job to go to!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative Coordinator in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative Coordinator in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Intelliloan full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great managers, great co-workers, great benefits! I have been with Intelliloan for almost 2 years.... I've done great with them and I will continue to do so. I have been very lucky to work with these people everyday, and I really consider them as my other family. Even on a hectic day, I know that they got my back and that they will support me... They allowed me to grow and use my skills. :)

Cons

There are none, and I mean it! Otherwise I wouldn't be here:)

"Terrible Company. BEWARE."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Intelliloan full-time

Pros

Great office building. A lot of "perks". Catered lunches.

Cons

First of all, whoever gave Intelliloan those good reviews are full of crap. This company has so many problems. The main one being the extremely high turnover rate. People quit or are fired all the time. In one week 5 people (including those in "management" positions) either quit or were terminated. That gives you a little insight to the job security. Management is terrible. The job itself is incredibly
     mundane.

Advice to Management

Please work on hiring quality individuals to avoid the ridiculous high turnover rate.