Intellinet Reviews | Glassdoor

Intellinet Reviews

Updated Jan 7, 2019

Found 121 reviews

4.8
Intellinet CEO Mark Seeley (no image)
Mark Seeley
Pros
Cons
  • "There is pressure to be billable and you often have to multi-task so if you don't like that consulting firm vibe it may not be for you(in 5 reviews)

• "There are definitely growing pains in the organization as we change from a typical Microsoft Partner to a broader consultancy(in 4 reviews)

"Truly a great place to work!"

I have been working at Intellinet full-time

Pros

- Purpose driven/minded company - Truly values employees: Recognizes employees often and continually requests feedback on how to improve - Flexible work schedules; believes in work/life balance - Friendly staff to work along side of - Modern office space with many amenities - Wonderful company culture and employee perks, such as catered lunches, free beverage/food pantry, happy hour events & external outings

Cons

So many people work remotely or at client sites that there is often a disconnect.

Intellinet2019-01-07

"Partner, SVP Business Development"

Current Employee - Partner, Senior Vice President Business Development in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intellinet full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Forward thinking leadership, business value focused, collaborative environment, smart and caring people, very interesting projects.

Cons

Consulting is a hectic and fast paced business to be in. If you're purely a 9-5er, consulting isn't the career you want. But the rewards are sometimes earned early and late and I've always found it worth the time investment.

Advice to Management

Keep leading and pushing the envelope on new capabilities and customer centricity.

Intellinet2018-04-19

"Management"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intellinet full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great culture. Purpose driven strategy. New Office Space.

Cons

Like all consulting, very demanding work.

Advice to Management

Keep culture first

Intellinet2018-04-18

"I love this company..."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intellinet full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The environment that is created in the office is excellent. Great work life balance and flexibility in schedules. Encouragement to be innovative in your work and support in new ideas/processes.

Cons

None come to mind at the moment...

Advice to Management

You do a great job at making sure you take care of your people -- keep it up!

Intellinet2018-04-17

"Principal Business Intelligence Consultant"

Current Employee - Principal Business Intelligence Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intellinet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great place to work from technical standpoint and also great environment and colleagues

Cons

Everything is good but sometimes you don't have visibility about what's next for you in terms of work (more than 6 months). Either you are going to start a new project or support an existing one. However I think this is very understandable for any consultant company.

Advice to Management

Maybe try to allocate people on clients and start gaining more insights from them instead of selling projects and get the work done as soon as possible. I think, If we can jump into the client and start become more familiar with what they do, we can generate a better synergy and this will cause that client start asking either for more people from Intellinet or more projects developed by us.

Intellinet2018-03-27

"Impossible to Feel Disconnected"

Current Employee - Associate Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intellinet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management, leadership, and HR plan plenty of events and networking opportunities. Hard work is rewarded time and again. Feeling disconnected from the rest of the company is nearly impossible to do.

Cons

Uncertainty about availability of billable opportunities near the beginning and end of each fiscal year.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging and mentoring all of your employees. The benefits and pay are great, but the passion and accountability of leadership is truly inspiring.

Intellinet2018-03-27
  7. "SOLID Firm with a clear Mission, Vision, and Purpose!"

Current Employee - Executive in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intellinet full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I've seen a lot of changes over the years, and almost all for the better - for the better of our clients, our employees, and our community. I love the clarity of the transformation message of the firm. This is a strong values-driven firm with very competent leadership, a strong drive to be a material thought-leader and innovator in our space - quick simply "a firm with a solid mission, vision, and purpose: to... help transform the businesses of our clients, while impacting the families of our employees, and the community around us in a material way. Strong leadership. Great and broad customer base. Strong sense of high-performance culture, family feel, and open communication model from leadership. I'm very excited about the future of this company -- a move toward more industry-aligned solutions, a further push toward advanced technologies (AI/ML/IOT/Blockchain/RPA, etc.), a consulting model that is based on trust, integrity, respect for the individual, a strong sense of stewardship to our client's business, and still small enough to have a family atmosphere.

Cons

This is a high-performance firm - in which accountability is expected at all levels. There's a good mix of entrepreneurs and seasoned industry vets - each with their own perspectives. While process isn't followed at all times (which can be confusing), I think the spirit of entrepreneurial venture drives a fail-fast mentality and thirst for change (which is refreshing). Fast pace at times. Maybe a bit too slow... paced at times too in some of the gaps between projects - maybe the nature of the business.

Advice to Management

Love the dynamic nature of this company. New bold vision for 2018-2020 gets me excited to see where we can be over the next 3 years of growth. Keep the values-focus and customer-centricity. Great to be a part of such a bold, dynamic team!

Intellinet2018-03-29

"Business Solutions principal consultant"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Intellinet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great people, welcoming and collaborative culture, working with really smart people on cool new ideas, and a very inspiring focus on community service

Cons

Consulting anywhere is hard work - if you have to meet a client commitment, you may have to work long hours.

Intellinet2018-03-20

"Great company culture with flexible schedules"

I have been working at Intellinet full-time

Pros

-Everyone is willing to help you with anything you need -Flexible schedules and work setup, which helps in maintaining a good work-life balance. -Supervisors are attuned to your needs, with regular check-ins to make sure your personal and professional goals are being met. -Benefits are pretty good too. -Senior management is approachable. -Has a great CSR program, which makes you feel good about working for a... company that creates a good impact on the world

Cons

-Most of the work involves Microsoft products, so most clients are in the Microsoft environment. Can be a bit constraining if you desire learning about a myriad of technologies and software. -Projects may involve the same type of work over time. There are few opportunities to branch out and diversify the kind of service being offered.

Advice to Management

-Continue being attuned to employees needs, specifically on work-life balance -Take more risks with regards to getting into projects that involve new knowledge areas and technologies

Intellinet2018-03-20
  10. "Growing company who cares about employees and company culture"

I have been working at Intellinet full-time for more than a year

Pros

Growing, forward-thinking, Good Company Culture

Cons

Growing pains and lack of space in the Atlanta office

Intellinet2018-02-13

Intellinet Response

January 15, 2019

Thank you so much for the feedback. The great news is that we expanded and updated our Atlanta office. We now have a beautiful, updated space built for technologists. There is more than enough room to grow!

Found 121 reviews