Interactions Analyst Reviews | Glassdoor

Interactions Analyst Reviews

Updated Apr 8, 2019

Found 78 reviews

1.8
Interactions CEO Mike Iacobucci (no image)
Mike Iacobucci

"Saved my life..."

Management Analyst in Franklin, MA

I have been working at Interactions

Pros

I started at the bottom and merely did what was asked of me to the best of my ability using all of the tools and help that I was given and I was promoted without ever applying for any positions.

Cons

Variable pay on entry level.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Raise the standards.

Interactions2016-05-16
  2. "A little confusing"

Former Employee - Intent Analyst

I worked at Interactions full-time for less than a year

Pros

easy money. Not your typical call center

Cons

layoff with little to no notice

Interactions2019-04-09

"Obsolete Tech and Toxic Culture. Don't believe the HR posts and "featured review"."

Former Employee - Analyst

I worked at Interactions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Casual dress code and sometimes they buy food (but not enough) for employees?

Cons

A once innovative tech start-up back in 2004 that has devolved into a sales organization backed by venture capital that attempts to catch clients with long contracts. The technology is dated and going obsolete, and the company is unable to compete with Google, Microsoft, and Amazon as they enter the customer service IVR market. Stock options offered are worthless as the company has done nothing with them, while... employees are being drawn in by promises that they will "get rich quick" at some point in the future. Management is clueless and only worries about clients noticing the company cannot deliver what they promise. Turnover is astronomical and was attempted to be fixed by international outsourcing and contracting, while pay and benefits are not competitive. Burnout is common, the company is always hiring, and there is no company culture other than being thankful another day ended. Avoid this company.

Advice to Management

The only option is to sell before the company goes obsolete. The re-inventing, re-branding, and acquisitions like clockwork cannot save the company.

Interactions2019-01-21
  4. "HORRIBLE RUN FOR THE HILLS"

Current Contractor - Data Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Interactions for less than a year

Pros

The only pro is no phones needed.

Cons

The system malfunctions. The people are annoying. The management absolutely sucks are lazy. You can get more assistance from a cemetery, that's how useless the management is. You are completely on your own with issues. For the amount of content you have to memorize you are severely underpaid. The want to test you on rhetorical things. It's more about retaining tons of information instead of knowing where to locate... the information which is a huge contradiction from what they advertise, so huge mis-advertisement. The break system is a joke, don't need to use the restroom, or else be prepared to wet yourself. This place is an absolute joke, no wonder I call places and get frustrated because human analyst working under these conditions can't help but screw things up. They don't value people at all. If you want to develop a stress, frustration, and a possible heart condition this is the place for you!

Advice to Management

It's not worth the feedback, they know they suck but they don't care because they get the most in profits and can care less about the analysts beneath them.

Interactions2019-01-09
  5. "Great Place"

Intent Analyst in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Interactions for more than a year

Pros

Good coworkers, work was easy

Cons

Lack of communication from management.

Advice to Management

Work on communication.

Interactions2017-11-28
  6. "Good Place to Work"

Intent Analyst in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Interactions for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits Can occasionally work from home Small teams Work building is easily by public transportation

Cons

Communication with team members and manager needs to improve Low pay Workers need to be more supportive

Advice to Management

Need to learn how to manage teams more effectively

Interactions2017-11-28

"Run away"

I worked at Interactions full-time for more than a year

Pros

They work with your schedule, that’s about it.

Cons

Poor organization and management, misleads employees. Had firing wave after firing wave and each time all they said was “Don’t worry about it, there’s no layoffs happening” over and over

Interactions2017-11-20

"Horrible place to work. RUN!"

I worked at Interactions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Worked with you on scheduling, coworkers were great, work was ridiculously easy

Cons

Demotion /eliminating whole depts with 2wks notice, no standardized pay (bonus) system, performance was different for everyone depending on what clients u were selected to be trained on, but expectations were universal. No communication from corporate until the day-of something happening. Sounds like they've moved to Indy, surely because the reputation at Austin has made it tough to find more "robots".

Advice to Management

Learn to appreciate employees... While I agree the work is akin to burger-flipping, that's no excuse to treat ppl like robots.

Interactions2017-12-04

"Soul sucking - but pay is decent."

I worked at Interactions full-time

Pros

Pay is decent. You get a base pay and then you have the potential to make more if you perform well. They promote within. After working there for a while and performing well you have a good chance to promote to be a trainer. You meet some interesting and fun people, coworkers are cool.

Cons

IT IS LITERALLY SO BORING Really repetitive. You can't bring any food or snacks in. People steal your lunch from the communal fridge.

Interactions2017-08-20

"Average"

Former Employee - Intent Analyst in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Interactions full-time for more than a year

Pros

You get to work by yourself for the most part.

Cons

Management is so-so. My position was done away with.

Interactions2017-04-27