Interactions Anonymous Reviews | Glassdoor

Interactions Anonymous Reviews

Updated Jan 27, 2019

Found 3 reviews

5.0
Interactions CEO Mike Iacobucci (no image)
Mike Iacobucci
  1. "Positive Energy and can-do attitude"

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Interactions full-time

Pros

Some of the smartest and down to earth folks I have worked with in the technology and research teams A can-do attitude that starts from the top and flows through the entire organization Good health care and other benefits

Cons

Its a good problem but nonetheless we will be outgrowing the current office space before summer. Time to act on a new office!

Advice to Management

Continue with the open communication Hire quicker

Interactions2019-01-28

"Run away!!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Interactions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Money is ok. You meet alot of different people.I developed skills I didn't have before.

Cons

Liars! They promise you things but really its all a lie. You better be kissing butts if you want to move up to a better position. If your not a family member, neighbor next door or a bestie, you aint going to get it! Upper management sucks and they treat people unfairly! Theres no communication what so ever , just a bunch of bs emails. They fire good people and keep terrible people because of all the favoritism. ... The production room is way too cold, yes bring your coats winter, spring, summer and fall! They will demote you from positions and wont give you a reason at all. They are two faced , one minute they smile in your face and the next they dont even know you. Dont waste your time unless your ready to kiss butts! They will use you until they can't anymore, and always talking about bs budgets! I worked my butt off for these people and they treated me like trash! I wonder how they can sleep at night?

Advice to Management

Stop being liars! Treat everyone equally. I shouldn't have to go smoke cigarettes and talk about other people just to succeed in a company. I never kissed butt and I never will! Keep this fluckery job!! When yall read this make sure and think about these words.

Interactions2014-10-15

"Great growth potential"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Interactions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible scheduling, casual dress code. They just revamped the pay structure in the iCenter to really reward those of us who care about our job and do it well.

Cons

No set break schedules, which means that you never really know in advance what time your next break will be.

Advice to Management

Keep improving training and incentive programs. You are moving in the right direction!

Interactions2014-06-27