Interactions Reviews | Glassdoor

Interactions Reviews

Updated Oct 18, 2019

3.8
Interactions CEO Mike Iacobucci (no image)
Mike Iacobucci
  1. Featured Review

"To the moon!"

I have been working at Interactions full-time

Pros

Joined the company a couple months ago. Everything I have seen so far indicates that I made a very good choice. This company is poised for explosive growth in an industry that will only get hotter in the years ahead. I have full confidence in the leadership and the evolving culture is winning me over each week. I can't speak to the negative reviews but they bear no resemblance to the company I am happy to come... to work for each day. Huge career growth potential here and a lot of nice perks along the way. Potential employees please do not be scared off. Come in and meet with these folks and learn about where they have been and where they are going. It is the "going" that should make all the difference for you.

Cons

Building has weird cold-spots and is probably haunted.

Interactions2019-01-15
  2. "This company takes care of its employees."

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Franklin, MA

I have been working at Interactions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Excellent benefits and compensation. Leadership, from the very top down, has set a work culture in which it is clear that your contribution matters. Exciting technology that is never stagnant.

Cons

Process and procedure has been challenged to keep pace with rapid growth.

Advice to Management

Keep caring about your people - don't change anything!

Interactions2019-10-18
  3. "A really wonderful place with exciting technology"

Current Employee - Principal Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Interactions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very decent and ethical company

Cons

401K, compensation, bonus, benefits, monitors

Advice to Management

Continue to promote from within and raise the bar on what it takes to become a manager

Interactions2019-10-17
  4. "Top Technology, Customer Focus & Progressive Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Interactions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Product is exceptional, culture is supportive and progressive. Great opportunities for learning and growing professionally. Teams work very well together to accomplish goals and deliverables.

Cons

Remote team members miss out on office activities which may slightly delay learning ramp up time.

Advice to Management

Keep moving forward with a progressive agenda and listening to input from teams,

Interactions2019-07-31

"So far so good"

Current Employee - VUI Designer

I have been working at Interactions full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's exciting to be involved with cutting edge technology like AI and be able to help customers have positive experiences when engaging with our solutions. The Jump Start was a terrific way to truly feel part of a great team.

Cons

The company is growing rapidly. Everyone is very busy. You have to be able to work efficiently and be adaptable in a fast-paced environment.

Interactions2019-05-30
  6. "Learning from past mistakes, and driving towards the right direction"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Franklin, MA

I have been working at Interactions full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Super friendly, professional staff - Opportunity to work on most demanding AI world - Excellent healthcare plan - Start-up culture on a matured company - Leadership who listen and implement your ideas

Cons

None - If you are with a negative mindset you may find one or two

Advice to Management

Keep-up the great work

Interactions2019-03-28
  7. "Incredible Growth | Challenging Work | Amazing People"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Franklin, MA

I have been working at Interactions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Interactions is well on their way to becoming a household name in AI/Customer care technology. With an extremely impressive list of clients and double digit growth projected, the future looks extremely bright! When you're a part of the Interactions team, you're helping to build their future from the ground up. It's exciting, challenging, rewarding work that makes you feel like you're a part of something vs. just... being another cog in the wheel. The office environment is casual and the people are engaging and friendly. The compensation/benefits packages are excellent and the PTO is extremely competitive. The kitchen is always stocked with snacks, fruit, coffee, drinks etc. for everyone to enjoy - who doesn't love that?! Overall, nothing but positive things to say.

Cons

With any young company there are obstacles and kinks to work out along the way. Of course there are opportunities to do better, but leadership remains transparent and has identified the areas in which they are committed to improving.

Advice to Management

Keep evolving and investing in your associates!

Interactions2019-03-08
  8. "I am happy to be at Interactions!"

Current Employee - Executive in Franklin, MA

I have been working at Interactions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I feel very lucky to be part of Interactions. It is a remarkable company. Like any company, we are not with out challenges, but we are well-positioned for success and opportunities for our employees. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s hottest and most dynamic industries. I fully subscribe to our company mission - to create amazing customer experiences by... advancing AI technology that understands and engages on a human level. The human element of what we do not only relates to how we differentiate our AI technology, more importantly, it informs and guides our focus on our most valuable asset, our employees. I believe the company is endeavoring to create opportunities for our employees to advance their skills, their interests, their passions, their careers and their lives. The company sets a high bar, but if working with the best and brightest, at the epicenter of a transformational technology wave, Interactions may be for you.

Cons

Like all companies, we’re not perfect, but we are committed to continually improving our employee value proposition, one that centers on competiveness, flexibility and an appreciation for individuality.

Interactions2019-03-02
  9. "On the cusp of something remarkable."

Former Employee - Marketing

I worked at Interactions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I spent most of my career at Interactions. While there are several challenges the company faces moving forward, the momentum and drive to create a world-class brand lives within an incredibly hard-working team of down-to-earth entrepreneurs. There's an inherent principle that demands the entire team to do well by its customers, knowing fully well that Interactions' success is reliant on the happiness and... satisfaction of several dozen platinum brands that any AI company would be envious of. All within the course of a few years, Interactions has transitioned from a scrappy start-up, winning business from previously untouchable competitors like Nuance and 24/7, to becoming a flagship brand in the AI-for-customer-service arena.... and in doing so, doubling revenue year-over-year. As such, the team has and will continue to experience growing pains. The leadership team in place has maintained clear direction and through its growing pains has secured its outlook for the right customer profile to onboard, the technology required to maintain a future in a tumultuous and ever-changing AI space, and the employees required to execute on a demanding vision.

Cons

There are difficult personalities. There are difficult processes. There are office politics. No more than what you'd expect to see in a rapidly growing organization. The best employees to fill these roles will challenge the status quo.

Advice to Management

Communication. Culture. Transparency. Make employees feel valued. Create an organization of saying yes and embracing change.

Interactions2019-01-31
  10. "Positive Energy and can-do attitude"

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Interactions full-time

Pros

Some of the smartest and down to earth folks I have worked with in the technology and research teams A can-do attitude that starts from the top and flows through the entire organization Good health care and other benefits

Cons

Its a good problem but nonetheless we will be outgrowing the current office space before summer. Time to act on a new office!

Advice to Management

Continue with the open communication Hire quicker

Interactions2019-01-28