Interactions "casual dress" Reviews | Glassdoor

Interactions Employee Reviews about "casual dress"

Updated Jan 21, 2019

4.0
Interactions President & CEO Mike Iacobucci (no image)
Mike Iacobucci
Pros
  • "Casual dress code and sometimes they buy food (but not enough) for employees(in 19 reviews)

• "Flexible scheduling, casual dress code(in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "No one wants to talk about the "why(in 13 reviews)

• "Upper management is very content to keep things the way they are and even laugh at the company survey change suggestions(in 10 reviews)

Reviews about "casual dress"

Return to all Reviews

"Great job"

Former Employee - Intent Analyst in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Interactions part-time for less than a year

Pros

I loved working here! It was easy to get your pay up to the max account with no problems as long as you paid attention, like any job that basis pay on performance. Casual dress code and fun!

Cons

No benefits or paid time off options

Advice to Management

Include some benefit and paid time off options you'll get and keep better employees

Interactions2014-08-28

"Obsolete Tech and Toxic Culture. Don't believe the HR posts and "featured review"."

Former Employee - Analyst

I worked at Interactions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Casual dress code and sometimes they buy food (but not enough) for employees?

Cons

A once innovative tech start-up back in 2004 that has devolved into a sales organization backed by venture capital that attempts to catch clients with long contracts. The technology is dated and going obsolete, and the company is unable to compete with Google, Microsoft, and Amazon as they enter the customer service IVR market. Stock options offered are worthless as the company has done nothing with them, while employees are being drawn in by promises that they will "get rich quick" at some point in the future. Management is clueless and only worries about clients noticing the company cannot deliver what they promise. Turnover is astronomical and was attempted to be fixed by international outsourcing and contracting, while pay and benefits are not competitive. Burnout is common, the company is always hiring, and there is no company culture other than being thankful another day ended. Avoid this company.

Advice to Management

The only option is to sell before the company goes obsolete. The re-inventing, re-branding, and acquisitions like clockwork cannot save the company.

Interactions2019-01-21

"dont bother"

Current Employee - Embedded Quality Analyst in Austin, TX

I have been working at Interactions part-time for less than a year

Pros

Pretty easy to make money once you know your core well. Easy job. Casual dress code. You can usually work what hours you would like.

Cons

Mass firings recently, demoted a lot of people and the management has zero communication with the employees. The new leads are horrible and treat you like dirty. It's impossible to get a break and when you have to yell across the room in order to get a break, they look at you as if you did something wrong. Break room has roaches and overpriced food to buy. Chairs are broken, computers are dirty, no job security and WHEN they do fire you, they won't let you know why unless you confront them... If you can find anyone who knows anything that's going on. Time off is near impossible to get, this company doesn't care about their employees at all.

Advice to Management

Treat your employees like people, since they are actually doing the work that makes the company money, pay your employees better and screen for better employees. Communication between everyone is a must.

Interactions2015-12-17

"Not great for longterm"

I have been working at Interactions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Casual work atmosphere, casual dress code, ability to work from home with many/most full-time positions, and benefits are quite good. Many employees do seem passionate about what the company is trying to do.

Cons

Salaries are not even close to competitive and raises are minimal, if you can ever get one. Company does not reward loyalty - employees who have worked their way up in the company for years are viewed as lesser than outside hires and generally offered extremely low pay. Many positions offer little to no opportunity for advancement. Hard work is not rewarded either. The minimal annual raises, if given, are based almost entirely on simply having been there for another year, rather than how good your performance/output is. Employees are often "leveraged", a term many managers are fond of - numerous additional responsibilities outside the realm of an employee's role will be given, but no title or raise, and employees are often told they should be satisfied with being given the opportunity to have more "experience", even though that experience is never rewarded with promotion or raise, even down the road. Essentially, they take advantage of loyal, hard working employees, knowing they can get more out of them for less. Generally, many employees seem stressed out and unhappy in that regard.

Advice to Management

Have more respect for employees.

Interactions2015-10-22

"Bad place"

Driver in Austin, TX

I worked at Interactions

Pros

casual dress code, flexible hours

Cons

monotonous busy work, inconsistent routes to advancement, poor explanation of job roles.

Interactions2015-10-26

"This place is by far the most uninteresting job EVER!!"

Current Employee - Intent Analyst in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Interactions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Weekly paycheck. Ummm....well there's the....hold on it'll come to me. Oh wait you get a real nice fancy title of "Intent Analyst". Casual dress (is this really a pro? To not have to look professional but ratchet. Just a thought smh)

Cons

You have to request a break through a break queue and sometimes it can literally take forever. No joke I have waited nearly 5 hours to take a break. The women's restroom is dirty. The break room isn't always clean (I dare you to put your food in the microwaves). Let's hope you find a good seat with a working computer, mouse, and keyboard. Be prepared to yell out loud for the whole room to hear if you want to take a break or a lunch. Team leads? Ha! Y'all can't lead me anywhere! Managers? I couldn't tell you who the managers are...seriously...who are the managers? You never know what your schedule will be from week to week. The job is so boring I've almost cried one day. You need a fingerprint to get in like it's the CIA building. Lmbo! Oh and let's not forget the pay! As soon as I can I'm on the first thing smoking!

Advice to Management

Please find new management and restructure the whole company.

Interactions2015-07-23

"STAY AWAY"

Intent Analyst in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Interactions

Pros

Casual dress code. Got to wear jeans.

Cons

You will never make the money they say. The work floor is a playground atmosphere. This company is a joke and I quit after a month.

Advice to Management

Tell the truth about pay.

Interactions2015-05-21

"Great growth potential"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Interactions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flexible scheduling, casual dress code. They just revamped the pay structure in the iCenter to really reward those of us who care about our job and do it well.

Cons

No set break schedules, which means that you never really know in advance what time your next break will be.

Advice to Management

Keep improving training and incentive programs. You are moving in the right direction!

Interactions2014-06-27
  9. "Great first internship experience."

Former Employee - Marketing Intern in Boston, MA

I worked at Interactions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I worked as a full-time marketing intern for 4 months. Since the company was/is in a growing phase there was always something to do. They gave me a lot of responsibility and projects to work on and that made me feel like I was a part of the team. Pros: - Working with smart and kind people - Forward thinking company that are working on many new projects - Casual dress code

Cons

Not much to say here, but sometimes a bunch of the employees works form home and the office can get a little quiet/empty.

Advice to Management

The ones in upper management that I've met have all been very friendly and interested in getting to know me.

Interactions2014-04-16

"Easily one of the best places I've ever worked"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Interactions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Casual dress code, relaxed work environment, community give-back programs & opportunities, career advancement opportunities, expanding work sites

Cons

Location, heat & air conditioning system, not enough nearby food options

Advice to Management

Like the changes that are being implemented. This company is just headed in a positive direction.

Interactions2013-02-04