KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Good training and ongoing re(in 37 reviews)
  • "Clinical supervisor and program manager are always willing to help in any situation.(in 32 reviews)
  • "staff are friendly and supportive(in 23 reviews)
  • "Supportive management(in 15 reviews)
  • "3) Benefits (401k, medical/dental/vision insurance, paid drive time between clients, paid time off and sick hours, paid holidays)(in 11 reviews)
Cons
  • "It's a low pay to start and had to fight tooth and nail to get a raise that ended up being 75 cents.(in 31 reviews)
  • "Long hours for being underpaid(in 11 reviews)
  • "There is often poor communication with scheduling to family/ BIs.(in 7 reviews)
  • "I didn't receive an evaluation my second year nor third (one small pay raise once in my first year).(in 5 reviews)
  • "Few opportunities to communicate face(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Intercare Therapy and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year
    Featured Review

Wonderful place to work

Oct 2, 2021 - Behavior Interventionist in Santa Clarita, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I started work at ICT in May of 2021, and I love it here. The training is intensive and comprehensive, and as an added bonus, it is ongoing while I am working. The staff at ICT is kind and will offer help whenever it is needed. They are prompt, knowledgeable and polite. The clinical team I work with is extremely supportive, always available, and offers feedback whenever I ask for it. I have been very lucky, my clinical team has some of the nicest people I know. Also, the team encourages me to be creative and think for myself to come up with solutions to problems I encounter. Personally, I think this is one of the most valuable things about ICT: the encouragement to be a creative problem solver. Finally, the job itself, though difficult, is very rewarding and makes me feel that I am contributing to society in a positive way. My advise to anyone reading this review? Join ICT, if you love helping people and want to be challenged, ICT is definitely for you.

Cons

None. The company is definitely geared to helping people with autism in anyway they can.

2 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good entry level job!

May 28, 2022 - Behavioral Therapist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Enjoyed making a difference in the child’s life. Supervisor was there for guidance and support.

Cons

The hours are very unpredictable but they do offer opportunities to sub for other BIs.

3. 2.0
    Current Employee

No Work Life Balance

Jun 22, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

A Lot of positive reinforcement given to employees in the form of verbal praise. Management supports personal and professional development.

Cons

VERY poor health benefits, 7 days of vacation TOTAL a year, MINIMAL HOLIDAYS given, admins work fully remote with NO REIMBURSEMENT program for office supplies or internet, the technology that is given for working from home is OLD, the teams DO NOT MEET and have not met in person and are prevented from organizing official activities team building or otherwise stating cover concerns (June 2022)

Intercare Therapy Response

CEO

We’re sorry to hear your experience has not been as positive as we strive for and want to help. We do distribute office supplies to our staff; please check in with your Supervisor for more information and support. If you are dissatisfied with your technology, our IT Director, Paul is happy to help and discuss further. We also have allowed team-building activities in person beginning in April 2022. Please reach out to us at feedback@intercaretherapy.com and ask to speak to Gary, President of ICT, if you would like to discuss further. We want to make sure you have the best Intercare experience possible.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Super Flexible

Apr 11, 2022 - Behavior Interventionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

They take the time to completely train you and answer any questions you will have, even during the field. Flexible schedule! Supportive management team! Great to get new experience on the ABA field! Benefits The ability to grow within the company! Get the ability to work and make connection with kiddos and their family! Helping kids out!

Cons

Messy scheduling system! They say you have to call but never answer and have to send an email. Sometimes emails does not get responded until hours later. Driving a lot to different locations + parking. Some schools / homes may have small parking lots to no parking lots at all making outside parking difficult! Especially during street cleaning. Cancelations! If your session gets cancelled before the 1 hour mark you do not get paid for said session. If it’s a school session, it’s inconsistent sometimes you get paid the NoShow time sometimes you don’t even if it’s within the hour cancellation mark. Especially if you pick up a case. Inconsistent information. Coming home to slight bruises and Scratches but they’re minimal in exchange of the kiddo getting help!

5. 4.0
    Former Employee

positive

Jun 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

friendly staff and thorough training

Cons

scheduling could be very last minute

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Wonderful opportunity to kick start your career.

Jun 22, 2022 - Behavior Technician in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive clinical therapists. Very decent training.

Cons

Driving is a little too much esp. since it’s your own car and traveling around.

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Review

Jun 7, 2022 - Program Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great support, awesome leadership and BCBAs. Prioritizes ethically correct protocols, encourages knowledge, growth, and is always there.

Cons

Not doing well financially, not enough hours/pay for the work you put in. A lot of other companies have higher pay and higher hours

8. 4.0
    Current Employee

BI

Jun 13, 2022 - Behavior Interventionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great ongoing training, supportive supervisors. Intercare cares about its clients

Cons

Mentally draining job for little pay. No career advancement without more school

9. 3.0

Great job, but underpaid

Jun 28, 2022 - Behavior Interventionist
    Business Outlook

Pros

seeing progress in the client

Cons

not many hours and constant cancelations

10. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Under paid for the work you do!

Jun 9, 2022 - Behavioral Interventionist in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Nice coworkers & flexible work.

Cons

-The pay for as difficult as this job is didn’t line up.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 297 Reviews

Intercare Therapy Reviews FAQs

Intercare Therapy has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 300 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Intercare Therapy to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Intercare Therapy employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Intercare Therapy. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.

80% of Intercare Therapy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Intercare Therapy 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Intercare Therapy to be benefits, management, career development and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with Intercare Therapy Job Seekers