Intergro Rehab Reviews | Glassdoor

Intergro Rehab Reviews

Updated Nov 9, 2019

Intergro Rehab CEO Sherri Tong, P.T.
Sherri Tong, P.T.
  1. "Great Company"

I have been working at Intergro Rehab full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have worked at many different companies over many years. Intergro certainly has the best communal feel. I've never experienced such camaraderie from a group of therapists all the way up the chain of command to the corporate level.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind specifically associated with Intergro that you won't experience from any working environment.

Advice to Management

Guidance with education are key.

Intergro Rehab2018-01-03

"If you love yourself, DO NOT."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chico, CA

I worked at Intergro Rehab full-time for less than a year

Pros

I live in America, which gives me the freedom to never have to work for them.

Cons

Unprofessional recruiters, disorganized upper management, underhanded hiring practices.

Advice to Management

Never, in all my years as working as a therapist for various companies and facilities in several states, have I ever encountered a company as underhanded and unprofessional as this one. They promise you the moon to work for them, and don’t deliver. Or worse, they beg you to drop your plans to take a job for them, only for them to rescind the offer for someone that happens to live 5 miles closer to the facility.... Their recruiters are rude and unprofessional, talking trash about a certain facility that they happened to lose a contract with due to their decision to go in-house. The rehab managers that I have encountered seemed unapproachable. Talking to upper management is a headache. No organization, no responsibility. With the way things are going, more hospitals and facilities are going in-house, making contract rehab companies a thing of the past. And no company is more deserving of it than this one. I thought RehabCare and Aegis were awful, but Intergro makes them look outstanding. Get it together, or your days as a company are finished.

Intergro Rehab2019-11-09

"Advise to stay away"

Former Employee - COTA in Bakersfield, CA

I worked at Intergro Rehab full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pay is decent and they have a great deal of facilities they are contracted to.

Cons

The work is inconsistent, a great deal of instability, benefits are horrible.

Advice to Management

Culture means a great deal and so does management. If you take care of your employees they will take care of you. Management and recruiters making promises that a not realistic is not appropriate. Also, lying to employees is not ethical. A great deal of leadership classes and thorough background checks of personality/character traits may be a great investment when hiring your management team.

Intergro Rehab2019-09-20
  4. "All about the company not the patients or staff"

Former Employee - Therapy Manager in Santa Ana, CA

I worked at Intergro Rehab full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Owner is trustworthy and a genuinely great person. Great Area Manager in Northern Cal.

Cons

Upper management cannot be trusted. Too many good people have left frustrated. Exits sites without notice to staff or patients.

Intergro Rehab2019-08-14
  5. "Excellent Company to work for"

Former Employee - DOR

I worked at Intergro Rehab full-time

Pros

Good support from upper management. Gives you some autonomy on how you manage your specific building. Everyone is equally important.

Cons

Benefits can be improved

Intergro Rehab2019-05-09
  6. "PT job"

I have been working at Intergro Rehab

Pros

Flexible time and free CEU

Cons

No holiday pay. Low pay.

Intergro Rehab2018-12-27

"Good for experience"

I worked at Intergro Rehab for more than a year

Pros

Coworkers are great and supportive, area manager comes by frequently and is willing to listen to concerns and support you.

Cons

Poor benefits (PTO, vacation time) and room for advancement. Per company, raises are "merit based for top performers", however it was never explained how that was determined building to building. Additionally, recruiter is rude and unprofessional when negotiating salary.

Intergro Rehab2018-06-28
  8. "PTA"

Current Employee - PTA in Chico, CA

I have been working at Intergro Rehab full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Team Work, Professionalism, team moral, environment

Cons

Nothing I can think of at this time

Intergro Rehab2017-09-28

"OT"

I have been working at Intergro Rehab full-time

Pros

Clinically strong, management truly wants to do the right thing and we have fun at work! This company often gets confused with another company in the industry with a similar name and I think a prior post on here got it mixed up because Intergro takes care of their staff and my team has longevity with the company. Most of the people I've known over the 7 years I've worked at Intergro are also still working at the... company.

Cons

Medical insurance costs increased last year but I heard from friends that was across the board.

Intergro Rehab2017-08-22

"Not all managers are ethical"

I worked at Intergro Rehab full-time

Pros

Great pay. Some of the upper level management actually cares.

Cons

Some lower and mid-level managers expect you to do unethical things/Medicare fraud. Like most therapy companies that provide rehab in SNFs, the almighty $$$ is king.

Advice to Management

Prepare for Medicare audits/Qui Tam lawsuits

Intergro Rehab2016-12-13