- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Canada - All Cities
- - Alberta
- - British Columbia
- - Manitoba
- - New Brunswick
- - Newfoundland and Labrador
- - Nova Scotia
- - Ontario
- - Prince Edward Island
- - Quebec
- - Saskatchewan
- - Yukon
- - Northwest Territories
- - Nunavut
- - Remote
Found 21 of over 21 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Customer Service Representative
Does anyone here work for Fidelity? I saw that there are a bunch of customer service positions open and I don't know if it's somewhere that would fairly easy for someone with just 1 year of experience. I need to change where I'm at, but not sure how big of a company is really gonna hire me when I'm so new to things.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Competitive pay to other financial institutions" (in 3 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 19, 2022 - Estate Planning Specialist and Insurance Advisor in Kelowna, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Interior Savings Credit Union Wealth Management staff are kind, hard-working, ethical professionals. Interior Savings Credit Union branch staff & managers are kind, hard-working, ethical professionals.
Interior Savings Credit Union Wealth Management managers will do almost anything to increase their department's revenues even when it's not in the client's best interest.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Jun 6, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent Compensation and Benefits plans.
Limited opportunity for professional growth.
- Former Employee★★★★★Apr 3, 2022 - Account Manager in Kelowna, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
lean culture and continuous improvement
no opportunity for advancement within the company
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 10, 2022 - Compensation SpecialistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fair, annual increases, annual variable pay based on performance, remote work opportunities, very involved in the communities they serve
Some outdated employee handbook policies
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 19, 2022 - Estate Planning Specialist and Insurance Advisor in Kelowna, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
co-workers and colleagues are great
Financial Services Institution with shareholders first, Community based Credit union second.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 19, 2021 - Member Service Representative in West Kelowna, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great coworkers Competitive pay to other financial institutions
Poor management No room to move up
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 12, 2021 - Customer Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Open door policy. Fun colleagues. Supportive team. Room to grow. Vacation, RRSP contribution and decent benefits.
They are unfortunate short staffed partially due to the pandemic.Continue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 17, 2021 - Investment Solutions Representative in Kelowna, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Could not think of one.
A spades a spade; this is a call center job. There is also no opportunity to move up from this role despite what they tell you. You will also be micromanaged daily to the point where your manager breaks down every conversation you have. This position pays lower than the in person equivalent role, even though you perform more tasks.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 8, 2021 - Member Service Advisor in Kelowna, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life balance Advancement opportunities Supportive team
Favouritism Senior execs out of touch with branch challenges
- Current Employee★★★★★Jul 17, 2021 - Member Service Advisor in Kelowna, BCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great management and lot's of room to grow.
Can get overwhelming as there is a lot to learn.