What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "5. Management really needs to get cleaned out because they do not appreciate their employees and all they care about is getting their bouns at the end of the year and they throw alot of employees under the bus in front of other people they should learn how to talk to their employees more because most of the people in the warehouse do not respect management or management needs more retraining about how to manage their employees." (in 15 reviews)
- "Historically, upper management has been out of touch with actual operating realities." (in 10 reviews)
- "Long hours and lazze" (in 5 reviews)
- "Managers could care less about your personal career goals." (in 4 reviews)
- "the training could have been a little better but other than that I can't think of any other cons" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Interline Brands and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1 of over 201 reviews
Updated Aug 31, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "interline brands"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Aug 14, 2017Outside Sales RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
Great company, great training, good leadership, good pay.
Interline Brands was recently purchased by Home Depot, experiencing some growing pains at the moment. Nothing I don't think will be fixed with time.1