Found 7 of over 201 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "6. Communicate from management to employees are really bad and communicate between are four bosses are really bad they don't share alot with eachother." (in 15 reviews)
- "Historically, upper management has been out of touch with actual operating realities." (in 11 reviews)
- "Managers could care less about your personal career goals." (in 5 reviews)
- "Long hours and lazze" (in 5 reviews)
- "the training could have been a little better but other than that I can't think of any other cons" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Interline Brands and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jan 15, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
The feeling of providing a service is rewarding, teamwork, adequate training period , pay as a whole is good because of the overtime, excellent benefits through The Home Depot.
The nature and products themselves are challenging, pay could be better based on 40 hrs, not particular good on work/life balance if you work overnight.