KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 253 of over 261 reviews

2.8
Internap Corporation Chief Executive Officer  Michael Sicoli
Michael Sicoli
Pros
  • "Great people to work with and fun work environment without being too distracting(in 14 reviews)

• "Great place to learn if you want to and have the drive(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Upper management is a revolving door(in 11 reviews)

• "Work/life balance can be challenging for the management team(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

I love working at INAP

Mar 23, 2021 - NOC Engineer Tier II in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I am part of the NOC so I will give my review based on my experience there. Its a great place to learn for those looking to get into network engineering. Team is full of engineers with great knowledge and they don't mind lending a hand if in need with an issue. They will not hold your hand, you must communicate and engage with the team in order to get answers. Culture is great, benefits are good, and decent work life balance.

Cons

Training and development is probably one of cons although the company is currently going in the right direction and making changes to bring more training and development for the team.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee

Great place

Sep 23, 2021 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Work from home - Attainable quotas - Most people are friendly

Cons

- Not the most competitive salary or benefits

Be the first to find this review helpful
    3. The latest conversations about Tech

Former Employee

A Lot of Upside

Jul 31, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of great people work at INAP. CEO is smart and wants to do the right thing.

Cons

Opportunity exists to improve customer experience and drive growth with existing accounts.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company but Struggles to Meet Financial Goals

Jul 2, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Managers are very patient. Great flexibility in assisting with work-life balance.

Cons

The company has struggled financially for many years. Instead of repairing the operations, management resolves the issue by cutting staff or bringing in consultants who do not have a firm grasp of the current processes.

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lots of potential

Jun 25, 2021 - Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

As a company that is standardizing its tools and processes, there is a lot of opportunity to contribute and make a difference. Newer leadership team that is trying to put the company on the right path. Renewed focus on customer experience.

Cons

Consolidation pain. Recovering from bankruptcy.

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

Not great

Apr 15, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues and lot of experience with different technologies.

Cons

Poor direction from upper management

3 people found this review helpful
    8. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Leadership both incompetent and dishonest - a losing combination

Apr 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

- You get to witness multiple reverse stock splits if you hang around long enough - You will learn how to run a mid-sized company like one that's 100x its size - If you're lucky, maybe you'll meet some contractors who can find you better work

Cons

- Moving sales targets with little justification - Had to fix finance department's math on commission paperwork (read that again) - Late payment / non-payment of commissions for employees... can't imagine how hard it is to collect for contractors - No sales engineering support, so nontechnical people are forced to try to answer technical questions, which misleads potential clients

9. 4.0
      Current Employee

Moving in the right direction...

Feb 8, 2021 - Leadership
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Members of the senior leadership team are moving the company in the right direction. Mike Sicoli, CEO, is a non-nonsense, energetic, transparent and smart leader. He has brought in several new hires over the past year that are changing the direction of the company for the better. - Passionate, smart people - Rationalizing product set

Cons

- Currently offering and supporting too many products and services. Should speed up rationalization plans. -Pay is below market. But since the company is coming out of bankruptcy, it is understandable

Manager, Administrative Services

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that you feel the efforts of the team are making a difference. Change can often take longer than we would like, but we hear you loud and clear on the need to move as fast as possible.

10. 3.0
      Former Employee

Ups and Downs

Jan 28, 2021 - Sales Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility allowing work life balance

Cons

Limited pay and limited resources

Manager, Administrative Services

We appreciate you taking time to provide feedback. INAP is working hard to build a great culture and in turn, a great company.

11. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Toxic Leadership

Jan 30, 2021 - Senior Datacenter Specialist in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

They gave out a $250/month covid bonus for essential workers.

Cons

Upper department management is incredibly toxic. There is constant micromanagement on every project and no trust that experienced and knowledgeable people know what their doing. Internal tech stack is also very behind and there's no engineering time.

5 people found this review helpful

Manager, Administrative Services

We are disheartened to hear this feedback; however, appreciate it as we need to know where the issues are in order to address them. We are investing in leadership training this year to help our managers lead more effectively at all levels. In addition, we recently launched the Speakfully platform to help provide a space for you to voice specific concerns in as much detail as you would like, please consider using this tool so we can be more specific in our follow up. Or, you can contact anyone on the HR team or senior leadership team, including the CEO.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 253 Reviews