- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Georgia
- - Atlanta, GA Area
- - Atlanta, GA
- - Texas
- - San Antonio, TX Area
- - San Antonio, TX
- - Ohio
- - Columbus, OH Area
- - Columbus, OH
Found 11 of over 11 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 27, 2022 - ElectricianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Brotherhood , Training, Opportunities, travel, benefits
Pay is low for job.
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 31, 2022 - Journeyman ElectricianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Place to work. Great Pay and Benefits.
Really no cons to speak of.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 12, 2021 - Journeyman WiremanRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay great treatment to travelers
No double time on Sundays anymore
- Current Employee★★★★★May 27, 2021 - Electrician in Columbus, OHRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay and benefits pay benefits
None none none none none
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Mar 29, 2021 - Apprentice ElectricianRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great learning environment. hands on room to grow
if you dont have a car, youre kinda s.o.l.
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★May 25, 2021 - Journeyman Inside Wireman in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
you get a great skill and ability for very little cost, pay is great at over 33 dollars per hour. pension plan and subpar insurance.
the possibility of being laid off at random are extremely high, no ptp or vacation time, no dental insurance offered, and the union politics.
- Current Employee★★★★★Sep 1, 2020 - Apprentice Electrician in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great education for a great trade
Pay and benefits are iffy until you finish five years of school.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 3, 2016 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent pay plenty of work right now but it's up and down several different contractor to work for. Great place to work over all.
The health insurance is not the greatest but it's something dental for kids but not for adults deductible are really expensive also other than that 🙄
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★Nov 30, 2015 - OFFICE MANAGER/BOOKKEEPER in San Antonio, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Assist Business Manager in qualifications for recruiting and hiring new workers, challenges of time for work performance to be done, and experience of connecting with people
Limit of employees for departments within the job descriptions entitled to maintain prospective and capabilities of job duties.
- Current Employee★★★★★Mar 24, 2017 - First Year Apprentice in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You will learn a very valuable trade. The pay is better than a non union company can afford to pay you almost always.
Health insurance is beyond terrible. Companies do not care about you because you are easily replaceable. It is all politics. If they like you, you will stay even though you're not a good worker. If they don't like you, you will get laid off even if you are one of the hardest workers around. It's all politics with them.Continue reading