Found 151 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about International Rescue Committee
Got a burning question about International Rescue Committee? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with International Rescue Committee employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low pay offered and few benefits" (in 68 reviews)
- "Poor management, overworked caseworkers do not have time to properly train their interns" (in 40 reviews)
- "Salary is low but encouraging" (in 36 reviews)
- "The only downside is that it's an unpaid internship and it caters more to privileged individuals who can afford an unpaid internship." (in 35 reviews)
- "long hours even though it is an internship (depending on office and who you are working for)" (in 18 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of International Rescue Committee and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "pay"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jul 3, 2023Monitoring and Evaluation OfficerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearKyegegwa
Great place for capacity building
A lot of work but very little pay compared to other organizations1