International Wire Group Reviews in Inman, SC | Glassdoor

International Wire Group Inman Reviews

Updated Nov 10, 2018

Found 2 reviews

3.1
International Wire Group CEO Rodney D. Kent (no image)
Rodney D. Kent
  1. "Great company"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Inman, SC

I have been working at International Wire Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Lots of opportunity, stable business, good pay. New management has taken an interest in reinvesting in the employees. There is alot of opportunity for advancement and an opportunity to take a hands on approach. We are looking for people who aren't afraid of challenges. You will be very involved in business activities even if you are lower on the hierarchy. Small company feel.

Cons

I will be honest this is not for the light hearted. You need to be aggressive and passionate.

Advice to Management

Keep putting a focus on rebuilding the workforce.

International Wire Group2018-11-11
  2. "No opportunities or raises. No employee appreciatipn."

Former Employee - Alloy Cell Drawing Machine Operator in Inman, SC

I worked at International Wire Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Minimal supervision. 401k and insurance benefits are ok. That's all I can think of. Must get twenty words to submit.

Cons

You can only advance in your job if you are related to someone of importance. There's a lot of favoritism, sexism and prejudice. No raises for anyone. No employee appreciation. Ridiculous amount of mandatory overtime. Less than 24 hours notification of mandatory overtime at times. Unsanitary and unsafe work environment. Secretive about MSDS. Poor management at all levels. Terrible training practices. Hostile work... environment in most departments. Lack of structure and consistency.

International Wire Group2017-10-03