Interpret Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Director"

Former Employee - Director in Culver City, CA
    Former Employee - Director in Culver City, CA

I worked at Interpret full-time

Pros

Small boutique research company. We all knew each other and helped as much as possible. Smart people and great place to be. Projects are always interesting.

Cons

Not enough support from the Senior Staff to review projects and help them grow. There are many out of college employees with no previous experience that need more guidance.

Advice to Management

Hire more senior researchers but keep the great work environment that you currently have. Also take advantage of the boutique status of the company and make sure that clients feel special.

2. "Good Company"

Former Employee - Research Analyst in Santa Monica, CA
    Former Employee - Research Analyst in Santa Monica, CA

I worked at Interpret part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice environment, good coworkers and exciting work

Cons

There are no cons for this company

3. "It's a great experience for me to work at Interpret LLC."

Former Employee - Market Research Intern in Santa Monica, CA
    Former Employee - Market Research Intern in Santa Monica, CA

Pros

Everyone was nice at Interpret LLC. I felt like working within a family.
    My supervisor treated me very well although I was the first person she instructed during her career. She taught me everything very detailed and let me know a lot of things. She also helped me figure out my personal problems, told me many different ways to solve problems and tried her best to help me in every aspect.
    We had free breakfast on Friday morning and free lunch during meeting sessions.

Cons

It's only something for my personal reason that the company doesn't sponsor visa for international students. However, this is the company policy, and it's really hard to change.

Advice to Management

I would advise manager-level and director-level professionals to pay a little big more attention to intern-to-hire people and other entry-level persons. Therefore, we will have good opportunities to learn more things instead of only dealing with entry-level problems.