Inthrall Consultancy Reviews | Glassdoor

Inthrall Consultancy Reviews

Updated Aug 23, 2016

Found 8 reviews

4.9
Inthrall Consultancy CEO S.Sankaranarayanan (no image)
S.Sankaranarayanan
  1. "Consultant at Inthrall Consultant"

Current Freelancer - Consultant in Chennai

I have been working at Inthrall Consultancy for more than a year

Pros

Good team to work with. Founder / Co-founder actively work into every minute aspect, and they are easy to approach everybody, and inspire all of us with exemplary leadership qualities. Good set of clients for both Recruitment Services as well as Strategic HR Services. Long term plans and the way this company is working towards the same is very impressive.

Cons

Almost entire functions are done from the back offices. This is not something important, but a posh office within city limit will be great. Am I talking like "so called inexperienced IT Guys"? Otherwise, its great working with Inthrall Consultancy.

Advice to Management

Management may work on a better orientation program for the new comers, particularly those with lesser amount of relevant experience. Because, some times these guys find very aloof / difficult to adapt to the very fast & thorough professional working culture. This is applicable to guys who are not so good in academics. In spite of the stringent selection procedure, the top management has a soft corner for youngsters... / guys with inadequate exposure. I have seen few guys manipulating this.

Inthrall Consultancy2016-08-23
  2. "Opportunity to Learn Best Practices & Culture"

Current Freelancer - Technical Recruiter in Chennai

I have been working at Inthrall Consultancy for less than a year

Pros

Flexible work-timings. Work from home facility. Transparent rewarding policies. Timely payouts. Great Clientele, so consistent business. Compact and extremely functional and diversified teams. Scope for learning and practicing new techs in domain. Highly ethical in business - management is totally intolerant to malpractices at any level (of course, it’s a risk in long run).

Cons

So many senior and leadership level positions, but handled/closed so covertly. No equal opportunity?!?!?

Advice to Management

Several employees are taken away by competitors, do what is required to retain at least the best of employees.

Inthrall Consultancy2016-08-13
  3. "Awesome Exposure!"

Current Freelancer - Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at Inthrall Consultancy for less than a year

Pros

Flexible work timings. Work-from-home option is just fantastic. The top brass is keen on trying out something new / different among the team. Only those who are strong in academics and experienced (humble opinion out of my brief experience here) will enjoy this set up and work culture in Inthrall Consultancy. The overall satisfaction I am getting - in terms of recognition, reward, learning, etc - is awesome! And,... ultimately, there is a huge demand for those working for / with Inthrall Consultancy in the job market - this is very much applicable in Chennai and Bengaluru.

Cons

1. Can not expect a typical MNC Office space or posh interiors at least in the near future. 2. Sometimes, your own not-so-efficient team mate will be a hindrance.

Advice to Management

With all due respect, why don't you make the screening process more stringent? Why can't you hire everyone in a team to be of similar caliber and standard?

Inthrall Consultancy2016-08-10
  4. "Best work place"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai

I have been working at Inthrall Consultancy full-time for less than a year

Pros

The top management is always positive and proactive. They plan well ahead for each and every assignment which helps the Sr. Consultants / Delivery Managers to allocate their resources 100%. Job Security and Career Advancement are discussed by the team frequently - these two are the most promising aspects in Inthrall! Do you refer this before joining Inthrall??? Pls mark my words - joining Inthrall will be the best... decision in your life!!!!!!

Cons

Not a dreadful 24*7 job. It is at least 10hrs/day * 6days/week job. Those who are not passionate in Recruitment as a serious career will find working in Inthrall as exhausting.

Advice to Management

Good job.... good job... guys!

Inthrall Consultancy2016-07-19
  5. "A Haven for Freelancers!!!"

Freelance Consultant in Bangalore

I have been working at Inthrall Consultancy

Pros

Been associated with Inthrall for almost more than a year. Though I am one of the many freelance recruiting consultants working for Inthrall, we are very much connected to head office in chennai. There are even fortnightly review meetings for freelancers! Couldn't believe this initially. Leave alone the big bosses.... even the senior consultants attached with Inthrall are extremely dedicated and quite passionate... about HR. The assignment-based cuts we are getting from Inthrall Consultancy are very generous when compared industry standards! I understand, some 10 to 15 freelancers like me are associated with this consultancy. All of us are getting orders / assignments on very regular basis.

Cons

Of late, I forget seeking a permanent job. Is it good or bad for me?

Advice to Management

Induct at least the top-performing freelancers as permanent staff

Inthrall Consultancy2016-07-19
  6. "Good company to start career in HR"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Chennai

I have been working at Inthrall Consultancy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very professional work environment. Anything within the office or with vendors or clients is being dealt with utmost professional manner. It's a fast growing consulting firm with very strong background, so career advancement opportunities are plenty.

Cons

Almost entire business / work is happening in the back office only. Reviews are done instantly after every assignment. Of course, its for perfection, but sometimes its also pressurizing.

Advice to Management

Thanks for the opportunity. Keep it up.

Inthrall Consultancy2016-07-15
  7. "Not a Yet Another HR Consultancy"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chennai

I have been working at Inthrall Consultancy full-time for more than a year

Pros

Inthrall Consultancy is committed to promoting equality of opportunity, and values the diversity of culture among our community of employees and business partners. All are treated fairly, with respect and without bias. Nobody is treated less favourably than another because of her or his age, disability, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, religious or philosophical beliefs.

Cons

There are several freelancing consultants / recruiters associated with this Inthrall Consultancy. Over the period, some of the freelancers are attached with Inthrall out of loyalty, and because of the fabulous rewarding policy. What will happen to these loyal freelancers? They can not be absorbed into the system for obvious commercial reasons. If absorbed, this will hamper the system in many ways. We keep our... fingers crossed.

Advice to Management

Try to keep up the speed and good work. Because, this is about the fate of this young team, and the scores of candidates you are going to recruit in future for your clients.

Inthrall Consultancy2016-07-15
  8. "Good for beginners"

Current Freelancer - Account Executive in Chennai

I have been working at Inthrall Consultancy for less than a year

Pros

there is no difference between fresher and experienced. Individuals are recognised based on their skills.

Cons

Sometimes for experienced persons, this kind of equality in service will be uncomfortable

Advice to Management

Better to consider employees based on their experience and designate persons accordingly

Inthrall Consultancy2016-07-26