Intouch Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

3.7
Intouch Solutions CEO and Founder Faruk Capan
Faruk Capan

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Intouch has a good work life balance with flexible hours (in 20 reviews)

• Bonus, flexible work environment, great people (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • Much like any advertising agency it takes a while to find a work/life balance (but it definitely can be done) (in 8 reviews)

• Long-term employees who are coasting (in 3 reviews)

"Great place to work"

Current Employee - Data Scientist in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Data Scientist in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Intouch Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Friendly and very interested in well being of staff

Cons

Ideas are difficult to share across multiple teams.

"Certain Departments Going Downhill"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Intouch Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of fun company events, good 401k match, good health insurance, free food, coffee, snacks.

Cons

Low pay for what they expect out of you, upper level employees trash talk lower level employees and each other, negative environment overall, lack of vision and goals in some departments.

Advice to Management

This leadership team needs an overhaul. I don't feel that director-level and above truly appreciated employees or understood the work/process that went into final outputs.

"Company is changing"

Current Employee - Director in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Director in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Intouch Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Good, sharp people that are focused on digital delivery of assets to assist with Pharma marketing and patient engagement.

Cons

Changes to culture have negatively impacted the company over the last couple of years. The rebel/rogue nature of the work we did has been commoditized, homogenized and run through the corporate wringer over the last 18 months. Politics used to be what people at other medium and large businesses had to worry about. That has now come here to roost.

Advice to Management

Dump many of the VML executives that have been brought in the last year and a half and get back to Faruk and the E Team setting direction and interfacing with the employees.

4. "Company Direction has Changed"

I have been working at Intouch Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Nice benefits, awesome coworkers, fun company events, laid-back work environment

Cons

Executive team has grown exponentially while bleeding actual workers at an unsustainable pace - too many "talkers," not enough "doers."

Advice to Management

Recognize those who actually executes the work and stay late to do so. Be wary - many of the newer hires in upper management "talk the talk," but don't "walk the walk." People are too quick to blame others instead of coming up with solutions - it was not this way until very recently. I hope this gets turned around because I used to love this place.

"A great place to work... if the CEO likes you"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I worked at Intouch Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Golden handcuffs - intouch pays higher than other agencies in town, but if you try to leave you won’t be able to find that same pay (or other employers won’t see your skill set matching your current title) so you are stuck and have to cross your fingers you don’t get laid off.

Cons

The CEO promotes employees who have been there the longest and make theme heads I’d departments even though they are not the best ones to do the job. If one of his favorites says they plan to leave, they immediately get promoted above and beyond their skill set, while others who do an amazing job and work very hard lose out.

Advice to Management

Stop laying people off and not fessing up to it. People are scared. Promote people who deserve to sit in a higher position, not because you like to be surrounded by friends

Intouch Solutions Response

Jan 24, 2018 – Director, Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We always appreciate hearing from current and past employee experience - both positive and negative.

While we’re happy to hear that... More

6. "Great so Far"

I have been working at Intouch Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good work life balance, work autonomy, feels challenging enough

Cons

Would like more collaboration among coworkers, sometimes I feel like I work alone

7. "Great company to work for"

I have been working at Intouch Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Intouch executive team has its heart in the right place. They do a lot for its employees. More than most companies do. The benefits are very good and the pay is fair. They are flexible with hours and try to help employees with work/life balance.

They do a great job of offering training to the employees and spend a lot of money doing so. This is very important in a high-tech, competitive field.

Cons

The company has grown rapidly. Along with growth comes new pressures and that pressure flows down throughout the agency. It's more difficult to have the team attitude in a larger organization. There is a feeling of us-versus-them sometimes between the two biggest division of the agency. And this division goes all the way to the top managers of the divisions.

There is a lot of pressure to be billable. To be fair that exist in all agencies. The problems is, some people are in control of their ability to bill, others are not. This creates turmoil within the agency and creates a side effect of people fighting for time on billable projects. Everyone wants to protect their jobs.

Advice to Management

Try to create a feeling of teamwork within the agency. Don't stand for the us-versus-them attitude. Recognize the people that are strong supporters of the company and get rid of the ones that could care less and are just going through the motions. Don't just judge employees on their billability.

8. "Social Media Manager"

I worked at Intouch Solutions full-time

Pros

Good pay and benefits for an ad agency.

Cons

Lacking in creativity, collaboration and strategic thinking. The culture and level of work are abominable.

9. "A Great Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Intouch Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Culture, benefits, work/life balance, every one is so willing to help

Cons

The company is going through some pain of growing and you can definitely tell that efforts are being made to improve things. I see people's negative comments but I don't have the same experience as they did, and some did not even check their facts before they leave the comments.

Advice to Management

Probably take it slow on the changes. Many people find changes intimidating, Encourage them to be part of it and contribute to it instead of being scared away.

"Growing bigger than it can keep up"

Current Employee - Analyst in Overland Park, KS
    Current Employee - Analyst in Overland Park, KS

I have been working at Intouch Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good work/life balance, company keeps its employees happy with company outings, happy hours, etc

Cons

Growth is exponential and they are struggling to keep up. Project management, training, leadership struggles. Billing time to every hour of your day forces employees to fear for job security. Voluntary turnover/layoffs does not slow down work, so employees are forced to do more with less.

Advice to Management

Listen to employee struggles.