Intuit Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3,229 Employee Reviews

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Cons

1. "Intuit is a great place to work!"

Former Employee - Marketing Operations Specialist in Norcross, GA
    Former Employee - Marketing Operations Specialist in Norcross, GA

I worked at Intuit full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Fantastic place to work. Great benefits, they were great at including everyone and did a great job of making it a fun place to work. Always encouraged us to be creative and innovative in our jobs. Great corporate culture.

Cons

There were no cons. We sometimes worked more than 8 hours a day but that comes with most jobs, right?

Advice to Management

They did well at listening to employees and making us feel like our input was valuable.

2. "Tax Analyst Programmer"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great company with great benefits.

Cons

Change is constant; phasing employees out. Work life balance is suffering.

"Remote tax preparer"

Former Employee - Enrolled Agent in Webster, NY
    Former Employee - Enrolled Agent in Webster, NY

I worked at Intuit part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Working at home is very beneficial.
    Having contact with hundreds of Intuit clients is very stimulating.

Cons

The only cons there were was working 80 hours per week, but that was my choice.

Advice to Management

Make it easier to apply for a job. I have been trying for several years to make contact with your employment division.

4. "Exceeding Expectations"

I have been working at Intuit full-time

Pros

Smart people, positive culture, flat org where input is welcome from everyone, challenging new products

Cons

Free food is killing my diet

Advice to Management

More of the same.

5. "Best Company in Tucson"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

I have been working at Intuit full-time

Pros

Great company for motivated, productive, and smart people. They enable you to succeed in what way you know how. Excellent leadership, and they really do care about you as an employee. I'm never leaving if I can help it.

Cons

Every place has it's cons or annoyances once you've worked there for long enough. I can't really complain, nothing is bad enough to comment on.

Advice to Management

Please keep doing what you are doing. Great overall strategy, continue to care for your employees and they will want to do great work for you.

6. "Business analyst"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great benefits, flexible hours, listens to your feedback and always try to meet your needs to perform your best

Cons

More offices are needed. Currently, the business is mainly in the US. More global opportunities would be great.

7. "Director, Safety and Security"

Current Employee - Executive Director in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Executive Director in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Outstanding and engaged CEO, employees with great passion and commitment to organization, and products that are customer focused and best in class.

Cons

Not much that comes to mind for cons, Bay Area traffic is not enjoyable but company does provide good transportation opportunities.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, continue to enforce values, and stay focused on our next generation of customers (Gen Z)

8. "Supportive, balanced, engaging, passionate organization with employee satisifaction at the core of their focus"

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have never felt more supported in my career than my time at Intuit. The company prioritizes the experience of their employees above all other stakeholders. I receive constant feedback from my managers and businesses partners, who are genuinely invested in the success of my career as well as my personal well being. Everyone on my team has my back, cares about me, supports me, and is ready and willing to help me. Everyone is extremely approachable and willing to lend their input / help across functions, even if it means taking time out of their busy day/ going out of their way. The benefits are amazing and more than I could have imagined if you'd asked me to create the perfect benefits program. There's unlimited opportunity for internal mobility, and managers are not political in the sense that they'll try to force you to stay in their group if you'd like to explore other opportunities; it's highly encouraged to switch up your role every few years, and people constantly jump across products, groups, and business functions. Everyone is very bright and motivated, and work life balanced is a constant conversation and focus for all employees and managers. I really could not give a better review of a company to work for. They consciously work to empower minority groups and are always self-reflecting on how to improve. Intuit's is truly a values driven organization; other companies have corporate value systems just to say they do, but Intuit truly lives their values and constantly asks their employees to measure themselves against those values and ensure they are exhibiting them in their day to day life. Everyone is very encouraging and kind. Everyone I meet has been working here for 5, 10, 15 years; people love the company and tend to stick around.

Cons

There's room to improve on organization and rigor of processes and procedures; sometimes disorganization or absence of strong processes / procedures / best practice can cause some anxiety.

9. "Outstanding place to work!"

Current Employee - Accounting Manager
    Current Employee - Accounting Manager

I have been working at Intuit full-time

Pros

benefits, compensation, work/life balance, appreciation for employees, customer driven success, etc.

Cons

Better systems resources needed for Finance, Accounting and analytical purposes. Commitment has been demonstrated that this will happen in the near future.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, invest in the dedicated employees, always keep the small business mindset and everything needs to revolve around a customer centric way of business.

"Staff Software Engineer"

Current Employee - Staff Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Staff Software Engineer in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Intuit full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

For the various mobile products, Intuit is using latest iOS and Android technologies and trying to delight the customer with excellent products. Hiring is excellent for minorities and women.

Cons

Constant distractions and impediments to momentum that is very frustrating. Instead of focusing on solving critical problems, there are so many interruptions that even simple jobs take 10X the normal time. Further, enormous technical issues accumulate and that debt is rarely resolved thus contributing to future difficulties.

Showing 3,229 of 3,562 reviews